[OpenWeatherMap Binding] One Call API Weather Warnings Channels Missing

Hi folks,

starting from this january, I don’t see anymore the Alert channels exposed in the Openweathermap “Weather and Forecast - Local” thing.

But if I can check via web, I can see the usual alerts:

https://api.openweathermap.org/data/2.5/onecall?lat=xx.xxxxx&lon=x.xxxxx&&appid=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&units=metric

my openweathermap.thing

Bridge openweathermap:weather-api:api "OpenWeatherMap Account" @ "Accounts" [apikey="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", refreshInterval=10, language="en"] {
    Thing onecall local "Weather And Forecast - Local" @ "Outdoor" [location="xx.xxxxxxx,x.xxxxxxxxx", forecastHours=24, forecastDays=6, numberOfAlerts=5]
}

Any suggestion?
Openhab 4.1.1

thanks
Andrea

I’ve tried almost everything … reload the binding, reload OH, reload the VM …nothing … I see in the PaperUI the numberOfAlerts is 5 … but I can’t see the channels to be linked to my items :frowning:

What can I do to troubleshoot?

@J-N-K sorry to bother, are you the maintainer of this binding? or can you please point me in the right direction? thank you so much

thanks
Andrea

I’ve also reinstalled the binding (after reload of the entire VM).

What I can see in the debug is that it seems the binding is not taking too much in consideration the numerOfAlerts configuration :slight_smile:

2024-03-05 10:52:57.876 [DEBUG] [.connection.OpenWeatherMapConnection] - Exclude: ‘[alerts]’

I’ve found a workaround: remove all channels except the alerts, bundle:restart and the “alerts” channels magically appear. Then, re-add all the remaining channels.

Now it works.

No, sorry, I know nothing about that binding. There is a CODEOWNERS file, you can look-up the correct person there.