OpenWeatherMap Speed UOM

Making sure I’m doing this right…

Number:Speed OpenWeather_localCurrentWindSpeed “Current wind Speed [%.1f %unit%]” { channel=“openweathermap:onecall:api:local:current#wind-speed” }

I have this specified for the wind speed item. My system is set to imperial. Other items (like temperature) are correctly setting (to Fahrenheit for example). The wind speed channels however are showing as km/h, not mph. I’ve tried to directly set it to mph instead of using %unit% and it’s still showing km/h. Am I missing something?

I did a quick test and mph works as intended. [%.1f mph]

However, I was not able to switch from metric to imperial through the switch in administration → system → regional settings.
Maybe I would have to restart openHAB.

Interesting. Compared it to my ecobee and the ecobee is working fine.

Number:Speed Ecobee_413721372222_Forecast0_WindSpeed "Wind Speed [%.1f %unit%]" <wind> (Ecobee_413721372222_gForecast0) { channel="ecobee:thermostat:account:413721372222:forecast0#windSpeed" }
Number:Speed Ecobee_413721372222_Forecast0_WindGust "Wind Gust [%.1f %unit%]" <wind> (Ecobee_413721372222_gForecast0) { channel="ecobee:thermostat:account:413721372222:forecast0#windGust" }
Number:Speed Ecobee_413721372222_Forecast1_WindSpeed "Wind Speed [%.1f %unit%]" <wind> (Ecobee_413721372222_gForecast1) { channel="ecobee:thermostat:account:413721372222:forecast1#windSpeed" }
Number:Speed Ecobee_413721372222_Forecast1_WindGust "Wind Gust [%.1f %unit%]" <wind> (Ecobee_413721372222_gForecast1) { channel="ecobee:thermostat:account:413721372222:forecast1#windGust" }

Unclear what fixed it, but it’s fixed now.