[openWebNet/BTicino] openHAB3

to compare now i setup the mh4893 myhomescreen with timed lights, not quite the same result but very similar:

• timed light
22.01.2023 13:30:07   Mon:*#1*45#4#01*#2*0*0*7##
22.01.2023 13:30:07   Mon:*#1*45#4#01*4*140*1##
22.01.2023 13:30:11   Mon:*#1*45#4#01*4*100*1##

→ items are not updated at all

• timed dimmer 10
22.01.2023 13:40:36   Mon:*1*8*45#4#01##
22.01.2023 13:41:06   Mon:*1*0*45#4#01##

→ here obviously the screen does not send a timer command but switches ON the light and at the end OFF again, so the items are updated correct with ON and OFF

• timed dimmer 100
22.01.2023 13:43:57   Mon:*1*1000#1#7*45#4#01##
22.01.2023 13:43:58   Mon:*#1*45#4#01*#2*0*0*7##
22.01.2023 13:43:58   Mon:*#1*45#4#01*4*160*7##
22.01.2023 13:43:59   Mon:*#1*45#4#01*4*160*7##
22.01.2023 13:43:59   Mon:*1*8*45#4#01##
22.01.2023 13:44:04   Mon:*#1*45#4#01*4*100*1##

→ because of the own-command to ‘switch ON with 80%’ the items are updated correct with ON / 80 but never switch back to OFF / 0

so you are right, the only line that is still not recognized from the binding is the own-command with the dimmerlevels

Hi Massimo,

Thanks, understood! But then it seems to me that the auto-calibration feature will always lead to a shutterRun setting that is slightly higher than the auto-stop of the actuator, which leads to problems down the road. Does it then even make sense to have/use the auto-calibration?

Not sure if I understand that. The binding has no way of knowing the actual runtime, or does it? So if the shutterRun is 61 seconds, and a stop is sent after 60 seconds, should the binding not just set the open state to something like 99%, believing the shutters run was stopped shortly before it reached its final position?

Or, if the shutterRun time is reached first and the state is put to 100%, and then the auto-stop is received shortly after that, couldn’t the binding safely assume that the shutters remain in their 100% position and leave the state at that?

shutterRun auto-calibration has indeed worked for some users, but of course there are some factors that can generate not perfect calibration, that is why the README suggest to fine tune it.
In your logs there is also a very strange stituation where sometimes the message received gets ignored:

2023-01-11 15:10:21.288 [INFO ] [unication.BUSConnector.message.event] - BUS-MON <<<<<<<< *2*0*51##
2023-01-11 15:10:21.288 [DEBUG] [rnal.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ownIdFromMessage(<*2*0*51##>) --> 2.51
2023-01-11 15:10:21.289 [DEBUG] [rnal.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ownId=2.51 has NO DEVICE associated, ignoring it

while just few instants after the very same message (*2*0*51## = STOP) is handled correclty: if the STOP message gets ignored during calibration it can lead to imprecise setting of shutterRun. I do not know why you have this configuration, maybe removing and re-adding the same Thing can solve the problem.

The binding has no way to know actual runtime: it only knows the timing between a UP/DOWN commands and a STOP and the value of shutterRun and can compare them.
So if position=UNDEF and it sees a time=60s between UP and STOP, which is slightly less than shutterRun=61, it can calculate 99% steps of UP movement (it’s in fact writter in the logs), but it cannot determine if now the new position estimation is: 100%-99%=1% or is: 99%-99%=0%: since both are possible situations the current position estimation will remain UNDEF. The same happens after a reboot for every runtime observed which is less than shutterRun. That is why after a reboot you need to complete a full UP/DOWN run to be able estimate again the position, but only if shutterRun is configured correctly.
Hope this clears how shutterRun and position estimation work together.
Since there is no apparent bug in the binding I will close soon the relevant issue on GitHub.
If you wnat you can suggest some changes in the README to give suggestion about the auto-stop setting (note: it’s also important to be very concise in the README)

OK, I get it now.

The missing part for me was that auto-calibration only works when the auto-stop of the actuator is set to actual runtime. Consequently, auto-calibration is only usable if you have those newer actuators where you actually can change the auto-stop time. On mine, the older ones without ID and not supporting advanced configuration via MyHome suite, it is fixed at 60 seconds, so auto-calibration will always lead to wrong results.

I will think of a suggestion for amending the documentation with this information and submit it.

Yes, thanks, I will have a closer look at that. But at the moment everything appears to work correctly, I’ll have to check the logs if these ignores are still there.

that is exactly the point. So improving the docs in that direction would be a valuable contribution. Try to be as much concise as possible!

Hi all,
It’s been a while since I posted. I know this is not the right forum couldn’t find another thread. I have found this, but it is an old one (BTicino Home + Control binding)
I have been happily running my MyHomeServer1 with OH 3.3.x for quite some time.
at the end of Jan 2023, MyHomeUp will stop, and users of MyHomeServer1 will have to upgrade the server to be compatible with the “Home + Control” mobile app.

I could not find anywhere if I upgrade will openwebnet protocol still work on my HomeServer1 and hence OH ability to connect to it.

Has anyone come across it?
Suggestions/recommendations, please.

Thank you
Espresso

After giving this some more thought, I am still not yet sure if we have completely covered this issue and if the 60 seconds fixed auto-stop is really the issue.

What I understand so far:

• Neither the binding nor the actuator know about the actual runtime of the shutters, so we can actually ignore this factor.

• Consequently the only thing that matters for the binding behavior is the correlation between the shutterRun parameter of the binding and the auto-stop configuration of the actuator.

• The auto calibration sets the shutterRun to the time when the auto-stop is received. So when using auto-calibration these two parameters will always be very close.

• It seems that receiving the auto-stop within the shutterRun time leads to issues. Also other users here in the thread have observed that they had to set the auto-stop time higher than the shutterRun for everything to behave correctly.

• Since when using auto-calibration these two parameters are close, the issues may occur inconsistently due to racing conditions in the processing.

Given these points, I am not sure if the auto calibration feature is not fundamentally flawed?

If binding is not influenced by the actual runtime and the issue is in the correlation between shutterRun and auto-stop, then setting the auto-stop correctly to actual runtime will not help. Auto-calibration will still then lead to shutterRun values close to auto-stop, which in turn leads to issues.

What helps is not using auto-calibration at all, setting shutterRun to the actual runtime and auto-stop to a higher value, using it as the safety stop feature it is probably intended to be.

What do you guys think?

I dont use the auto calibration. I timed each blind and entered that.

actually the logic is this:

1. for a system to work correctly, auto-stop should have been properly configured on the actuator by the installer to the time needed for each shutter to complete a full run (let’s call it ACTUAL_RUNTIME). This can be achieved via MyHome_Suite software (virtual configuration) or via jumpers (physical configuration, on older modules) with 5s steps. NOTE: many systems may work correctly even with a wrongly set auto-stop because shutter motors stop themselves in any case when the end run is reached, to prevent the motors from burning themselves out.
    So for example if a shutter has ACTUAL_RUNTIME = 43s, an installer should set auto-stop via jumpers to 45s.
  2. when the actuator is stopped or reaches the auto-stop time, a STOP openwebnet messages is sent as event on the BUS
  3. when you do auto-calibration from OH, the time from UP to STOP openwebnet messages is calculated and shutterRun parameter is set slightly less (0.5s if I recall correctly). In our example it should be shutterRun=44.5s

So if auto-stop is set correclty in the BTicino actuator, also auto-calibration in the binding should work correctly.

Another option is to have auto-stop set much higher (example 120s) and shutterRun set manually to 45s (by using a stopwatch).
Users are not forced to use auto-calibration, it’s just an option that works if the BTicino system was configured correctly.

The only condition when the binding does not work correctly is when shutterRun is set higher than the auto-stop (and this was explained already in the README)

I think the original issue in your setup was that for some reason the first STOP message was ignored during calibration, and this lead to a shutterRun setting slightly higher than the auto-stop time.
I think that your suggestion to improve documentation should guide future users to check their auto-stop setting on the actuators.

Hi Massimo, thanks for the explanation!

It seems our F411/2 actuators do not have that option, neither via jumpers nor in the virtual configuration in the My Home Suite.

OK, I have to try if I can reproduce this. If you are saying the first message might have been ignored, what would be the second STOP message?

I was looking to this datasheet where in 2.2 they explain the Timed stop
Maybe there are different versions…

Yes, if you set log level to DEBUG (both for binding and openwebnet4j lib, as per instructions), remove the shutter Thing+Item (better also disable all other Things that are not relevant), move with physical control the shutter to 50%, then add again the shutter Thing/Item and then perform a new autocalibration, then send me the log… i can give a look.
For now I have no idea why 2 STOP messages would arrive and why only the second one was considered.

Yes, it seems that has been improved in newer revisions of the F411/2. However, when looking at the older documentation I now realize that there is such an option as well. But it supports only five options, which do not really allow any accurate setting of the actual runtime: Default (1 minute), M=1 (2 minutes), M=2 (5 minutes), M=3 (10 minutes) or M=4 (no limit). This is also reflected in the virtual configuration in the My Home Suite:

Screenshot - 25_01_2023 , 20_49_50

OK, I’ll run some tests in the next couple of days and report back. :slight_smile:

OK, I did the test now, here are the results.

I started out with setting shutterRun=AUTO for the existing thing and redo the calibration, then leave the shutter position at 50%, remove the existing Thing, create a new one and run the test again. It seems that re-creating the Thing did not change anything. In both cases, there are many of the “ownId=2.51 has NO DEVICE associated, ignoring it” messages in the logs and the shutterRun gets set to ~61.5 seconds.

The steps in detail, with the openHAB logs and also the output from the OWN client:

1. Set log level to DEBUG

2. Set shutterRun for existing Thing (“openwebnet:bus_automation:22eef285a7:51”) with WHERE=51 from 48,000 to AUTO

3. Sent command 50 to existing Point “Shutter_OG_AO_Roller_Shutter”

4. Result: shutterRun set to 61,542
    Shutter Test - 1_Old_Thing_Calibration OH Logs.log (46.5 KB)

5. Leave shutter position where they were, at ~ 50 %

6. Remove old Thing

7. Created new Thing (“openwebnet:bus_automation:22eef285a7:0773814f8d”) with gateway MyHomeServer1, WHERE=51 and shutterRun=AUTO

8. Created new Point “AO_Test_Roller_Shutter”

9. Sent command 50 to Point

10. Result: shutterRun set to 61,551
    Shutter Test - 3_New_Thing_Calibration OH Logs.log (41.8 KB)

• in the logs every receveid message is duplicated!!! maybe you have 2 openwebnet bridges configured?? perhaps one via WebUI and one via text files? Only one bridge has probalby associated the shutter Thing with where=51 so messages from that bridge are processed, while for the other bridge they get ignored since no device with where=51 has been associated.
    It’s not a good idea to configure 2 different bridge Things for the same BTicino bus system
  • since we understood that your shutter has a default auto-stop configured at 60s (M=0 option) then in this case the shutterRun get set much higher that actual run (48s). Sorry but in your case auto-calibration cannot be used. I will add more hints/alert about the auto-stop setting in the README

if you confirm the double bridge configuration, I think we can close this case

Yes, you are right, I have both the MyHOMEServer1 and the MH202 added as Things, however all the other Things are associated with the MyHOMEServer1 only.

But this only explains the ignored messages, but none of the other issues, or does it? I have now removed the MH202, but auto calibration still sets the shutterRun at ~ 61,5 seconds.

I still think that there is more at play here. From what I understand, the only problem from the shutterRun not equaling the actual runtime is that if the shutter run is stopped in between, the calculation of percentage would be wrong. It seems all other issues do not come from the shutterRun not equaling actual runtime but from shutterRun being higher than the actuator’s auto-stop.

However, even if I could set my auto-stop to 48 seconds, the auto-calibration would probably still set shutterRun to something like 49,5 seconds, and still all those issues stemming from a shutterRun that is higher than the actuator’s auto-stop would occur, wouldn’t they?

You mentioned before that the auto-calibration sets the shutterRun at -0,5 seconds from the measured time between the command and the received STOP. Maybe that -0,5 seconds is not sufficient on some systems, because processing takes longer than that?

@the-ninth I have a new beta version of the binding for OH4 that should solve this and the other switch update issue. PM me if you are available to test it.

I created a new thread for openHAB4 discussions

I have a problem and I don’t know what changed. I use the screen10 panel to trigger a CEN+ plus channel. It stopped working. Maybe I broke it or something else changed? Can you see what is wrong?

Binding version 3.4.0

.thing

Thing bus_cenplus_scenario_control CENPLUS10 "CENplus 10" [ where="210", buttons="22,23,24,25" ]

rule

import java.time.format.DateTimeFormatter
import org.openhab.core.model.script.ScriptServiceUtil
var Timer lightsOFF_Timer = null

rule "Outside north lights"
when
    Channel "openwebnet:bus_cenplus_scenario_control:gateway:CENPLUS10:button#25" triggered //Screen10
    or Item NorthLights4hrs_CENplus_proxy received command 'PRESSED' //Sitemap
    or Item NorthLights_Command received command 'CONSTANT' //Alexa command
then
 ..........Do stuff
end

I tried it with MH202 and Screen10 as gateway. Neither worked.I tried nothing as trigger, as above, and also SHORT_PRESS, START_EXTENDED_PRESS, EXTENDED_PRESS, RELEASE_EXTENDED_PRESS as triggers

In all cases the client shows on the BUS :

*25*22#25*210##

but for ‘No trigger’ and START_EXTENDED_PRESS I see an error in the log >>>>

Script execution of rule with UID 'light-6' failed: null in light

Debug log level:

2023-12-10 13:02:36.377 [INFO ] [nwebnet4j.communication.FrameChannel] - -FC-BUS-MON <------- [*25*22#25*210##]

2023-12-10 13:02:36.379 [INFO ] [unication.BUSConnector.message.event] - BUS-MON <<<<<<<< *25*22#25*210##

2023-12-10 13:02:36.382 [DEBUG] [rnal.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ownIdFromMessage(<*25*22#25*210##>) --> 25.210

2023-12-10 13:02:36.390 [ERROR] [internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler] - Script execution of rule with UID 'light-6' failed: null in light

Any ideas?

M

Hi everyone I have a problem with the Openwebnet binding. I installed Openhab 4.1.0 on a Raspberry Pi 4 running Openhabian OS.
I have an F454 type Gateway updated to the latest version of the firmware released. The gateway is not stable, it periodically disconnects and then comes back online. Below is the log:

2024-01-09 12:45:30.934 [INFO ] [rnal.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ---- DISCONNECTED from gateway BUS_192.168.1.35:20000. OWNException: BUS-MON-Rcv got IOException: Connection reset
2024-01-09 12:45:30.944 [INFO ] [rnal.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ---- Starting RECONNECT cycle to gateway BUS_192.168.1.35:20000
==> /var/log/openhab/events.log <==
2024-01-09 12:45:30.946 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_gateway:bticino-f454-gateway' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Disconnesso dal gateway
2024-01-09 12:45:30.950 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-laundry' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.956 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-bathroom-shower' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.962 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-homeoffice-throat' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.965 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-homeoffice' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.967 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-living-throat' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.968 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-ludovica-room' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.968 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-bedroom' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.969 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-homeoffice' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.970 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-kitchen-throat' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.971 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-ludovica' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.971 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-children-room' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.972 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-living-left' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.973 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-corridor' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.974 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-bathroom-tub' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.974 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-bathroom-shower' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.975 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-kitchen' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.976 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-bedroom' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.977 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_energy_meter:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-energy-meter' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.977 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-niccolo-room-r' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.978 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-living-right' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.979 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-niccolo-room-l' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.980 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-niccolo' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.980 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-bathroom-tub' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.981 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-bathroom-led-tub' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.982 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-homeoffice-hollow' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.982 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-laundry' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.983 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-living-column' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.984 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-kitchen-suspension' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.985 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-kitchen' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
2024-01-09 12:45:30.985 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-dinning-room' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline
==> /var/log/openhab/openhab.log <==
2024-01-09 12:45:33.386 [WARN ] [rnal.handler.OpenWebNetEnergyHandler] - subscribeToActivePowerChanges() Unable to refresh subscription to active power changes notifications for WHERE=w:521. Exception=Error while sending message: the gateway is not connected
2024-01-09 12:45:34.531 [WARN ] [rnal.handler.OpenWebNetEnergyHandler] - subscribeToActivePowerChanges() Unable to refresh subscription to active power changes notifications for WHERE=w:521. Exception=Error while sending message: the gateway is not connected
2024-01-09 12:45:34.649 [WARN ] [rnal.handler.OpenWebNetEnergyHandler] - subscribeToActivePowerChanges() Unable to refresh subscription to active power changes notifications for WHERE=w:521. Exception=Error while sending message: the gateway is not connected
2024-01-09 12:45:34.911 [INFO ] [rnal.handler.OpenWebNetBridgeHandler] - ---- RE-CONNECTED to bridge openwebnet:bus_gateway:bticino-f454-gateway
==> /var/log/openhab/events.log <==
2024-01-09 12:45:34.918 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_gateway:bticino-f454-gateway' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Disconnesso dal gateway to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:34.924 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-homeoffice-throat' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.925 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-bathroom-shower' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.927 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-homeoffice' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.928 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-bedroom' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.930 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-ludovica' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.931 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-corridor' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.933 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-laundry' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.934 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-bathroom-shower' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.935 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-homeoffice' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.937 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-living-left' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.938 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-kitchen' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.940 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_energy_meter:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-energy-meter' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.941 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-living-right' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.942 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-living-throat' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.943 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-ludovica-room' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.944 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-kitchen-throat' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.945 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-children-room' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.946 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-bathroom-tub' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.947 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-niccolo' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.948 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-niccolo-room-l' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.949 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-bathroom-led-tub' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.950 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-bathroom-tub' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.951 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-kitchen' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.952 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-homeoffice-hollow' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.953 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-kitchen-suspension' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.954 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-laundry' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.955 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-living-column' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.956 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-bedroom' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.957 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-dinning-room' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:34.958 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-niccolo-room-r' changed from OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE): Bridge offline to UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato...
2024-01-09 12:45:35.141 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_energy_meter:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-energy-meter' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:35.719 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'energyMeter' changed from 933 W to 1035 W
2024-01-09 12:45:36.722 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'energyMeter' changed from 1035 W to 867 W
2024-01-09 12:45:36.878 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-living-throat' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.042 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-homeoffice' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.046 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-homeoffice-hollow' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.048 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-kitchen' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.165 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-dinning-room' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.168 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-kitchen-suspension' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.173 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-laundry' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.275 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-homeoffice' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.277 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-living-left' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.641 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-bathroom-tub' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.644 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-bathroom-shower' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.766 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-bedroom' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.771 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-niccolo' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.773 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-living-column' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.775 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-kitchen-throat' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.895 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-homeoffice-throat' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.896 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-bathroom-led-tub' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.906 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-bedroom' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.909 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_automation:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-shutter-ludovica' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:37.911 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-niccolo-room-r' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:38.012 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-bathroom-tub' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:38.014 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-children-room' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:38.018 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-living-right' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:38.130 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-kitchen' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE
2024-01-09 12:45:38.413 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:bticino-f454-gateway:bticino-switch-laundry' changed from UNKNOWN: In attesa di aggiornamento di stato... to ONLINE

I would add that the F454 is connected via ethernet cable to a Netgear powerline, as it is not possible for me to directly access the ethernet port of my router. Furthermore, the electrical system contains Shelly type 1 and PM1 relays. I would add that the disconnection problem is also present when connecting via MyHomeSuite. Could Shelly devices cause disconnections? Has anyone here on the forum had similar problems? Thank you

My personal experiences with the stability of powerline connections are not that good.

Maybe you can test the stability of the network connection from your Raspberry Pi using ping -t or more advanced continues tests?