Orvibo binding won't start - others work fine - OH2

Hi. I’ve just done my first install of OH2 on Debian 7 using apt-get. I redirected the web to 8081 in the setenv file (to avoid a clash) and I ran it up. Using the PaperUI, I added the Sonos binding and my 2 devices immediately popped up (nice!). I added the minecraft binding, added the server ip manually and that shows as working too. I then added the Orvibo binding and nothing, just the spinning indicator. Did a few uninstall/installs but no better.

I went to the command line and tried the same. It seems to install but not start. I did a TRACE log and manually started the Orvibo binding. I get:

openhab> log:set TRACE org.openhab.binding.orvibo
openhab> bundle:start org.openhab.binding.orvibo
Error executing command: Error executing command on bundles:
Error starting bundle 188: Exception in org.openhab.binding.orvibo.internal.OrviboActivator.start() of bundle org.openhab.binding.orvibo.

Has anyone seen this or have any ideas? Am I missing some dependency perhaps? I can’t see anything in the docs or source.

Many thanks in advance.

As the person that contributed the binding I can’t see anything to help diagnose the issue.

The communication library attempts to bind to port 10000. Is that already in use?

Bingo. That’s exactly what it was. I was running webmin on that port. It’s now working and has detected my S20. Many thanks.