Overall "skin" based on the Orange Tree theme with custom widgets and styles

Just change the downloaded css- file like you prefer your colors.

Hi,

great stuff!! has somebody created a single Button widget?
For example to start a scene or something else

What size screen do you use to display this?

My switches are only grey. The log shows state changes of the item if I click but the color of the switch symbol is not changing. Any idea why?

Edit: I added a text to the item like “My switch [%s]”. Now the colors changes.

Is a solution for this available?
The mix looks not really pretty:

Hi, I’d like to share my custom dummy widget with a left bracket.

dummy-widget

You will need to add this to your style sheet:

.dummy-leftborder {
    margin-top: 1em;
    color: var(--primary-color);
}

dummy-leftborder.widget.json (646 Bytes)

4 Likes

If i use %.1f or %d as format I see no values. Only %s works but this delivers e.g 10 decimals for air pressure.

%.1f °C

works for me:

Number  OS_Garden_Temperature  "Außentemperatur [%.1f °C]" <temperature> (gAirTemperature)    { channel="homematic:HM-WDS10-TH-O:ccu:KEQXXXXXXX:1#TEMPERATURE" }

Number:Pressure Aussenluftdruck_Karlsruhe "Außenluftdruck KA [%d %unit%]" { channel="yahooweather:weather:karlsruhe:pressure" }

Sample

Hello,
How you achieve bigger backdrop icon size in dummy elements at right side (sensor section) ?

1 Like

Hi, I do love your theme and already implement it for my home! Thanks for your efforts. But I do have an issue regarding visibility for the charts, I cannot see the orange dots on the chartline like in your picture, what did I do wrong?

I can see the dot if I hover with the mouse, but that’s not the way it should be?

Regards

First of all, thanks for this great Theme. I worked on it a little bit and created some first dashboards.
Here some impressions

Now i want to add a navigation menu on the top. I created a little mockup for it

My main challenge atm is how to link the different icons to different dashboards AND to show a different icon(e.g. ICONNAME_active with different color) for the active dashboard.
Any ideas or code snipptes around?
Thx in advance.

Regards,
Fichte

4 Likes

ping

Hello,

I tried to build a “list”-leftborder like the “s.m.a.r.t status” but I unsucceded to position the “summary label”
at the end.

Could you share your widget or code ?

Thanks

Regards
Thorsten

My main challenge atm is how to link the different icons to different dashboards AND to show a different icon(e.g. ICONNAME_active with different color) for the active dashboard.
Any ideas or code snipptes around?

I’m currently looking for the same, I know in javascript you can get the current url by

window.location.href

and the following should I believe get the last bit of URL, after the last / - which is what we need to know what page / dashboard we are on

window.location.search.substring(1)

However, try as I might I can’t get it to work
I’m hoping someone out there can whip it in to a Habpanel style code and get it working???

Can i get the HTML code for the orange tree dashboard

This was really neat. Could you share please? :slight_smile:

Very beautiful dashboard.
I’m a beginner and not expert in CSS/HTML/Angular.
Just some info-.

• how did you created the widget network with the list of active IPs?
  • how did you created the titles (ex. network with bottom line and icon)?

Thanks for your shared experience

Hi guys,
I tried to use the Orange Tree theme. I want to use HABPanel on a tablet and Amazon Echo show 8 and my mobile phone.

This is my dashboard, which looks good on a tablet:

Using the mobile breakpoint it looks like this:

Is it possible to get a break that contains the content withe the red, green and blue border:

I love the design. But how can I make the CSS responsive so it also shows correctly on a phone?