Panasonic Comfort Cloud integration

Your latest WIP5 / Alpha 5 build has done the job.
Great news! :smiley: It works!
So it seems that Panasonic implemented some undocumented workaround to solve the slash by replacing it with a lower case ‘f’.
Thanks, you’ve nailed it :slightly_smiling_face:.

Additionally, just for info as you also added meanwhile the support for type 1 (somebody mentioned it also on the app store), the type 1 device with wifi add-on is not showing correct temperatures. It shows an incorrect fixed value inside temperature (126 degrees) and unless the airco is effectively on it does not provide the correct outside temperature either (also 126 if not on). Probably a fault in the Panasonic airco and/or WIFI module…

Thanks again for the great work you did!!!

greetz
Peter

Hi Henrik - I wondered if you have managed to find any solution for this? Do A2W devices get stored their full IDs on the Panasonic Comfort Cloud (group-) server (accsmart.panasonic.com/device/group) to start with, or is this piece of information only found on the Aquarea Smart Cloud endpoints? Best, Johan

Hi Johan. No, sorry, I haven’t looked any further into that. I’ve been away from my automation projects during the summer time :slight_smile: If you want me to test anything, let me know.

Hello together,

suddenly the Comfort Cloud Binding (Bridge) has troubble to during communication.
Error-Report is

COMMUNICATION_ERROR
Error fetching data: Could not renew token

I didnt changed anything, ive used it yesterday and today it doenst work anymore.
Tried reinstall binding, regenerated panasonic comfort cloud bridge, tested new PW, Openhab restart etc.
Anyone else facing the same behaviour?
Running OH 3.1.0

Yes, the API started rejecting requests last night/this morning.

Will try to create a fix soon.

Arne

That would be great :slightly_smiling_face: