Paradox EVO Binding

I use latest official 2.5.3

paradox.log (4.6 KB)

With 2.5.2. i can connect and login but zone things is missing and non linkable.

Hi,
please make sure there are no other open connections, i.e. Babyware/phone app. Unfortunately IP150 supports connection only from one client. :frowning:

See this log:

OH-thingHandler-5 2020-04-22 13:50:05.940 [WARN ] [nal.communication.CommunicationState] - Login - Connection refused

Also check that you’ve provided the correct IP address…

Cheers,

K.

if i use 2.5.2 then connection is OK

I cant edit any string in Paradox IP150 Module Connector
I can enter strings first time only if thing is set up.
After that always Internal server error 500

Hi,
as PR is not yet merged into the newer version and I never tested with latest branch, could you try the most current version. You can download it from here: https://github.com/theater/binaries/blob/master/ParadoxAlarm/org.openhab.binding.paradoxalarm-2.5.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
See the very first post about how to update it. Basically you remove the original binding from openhab and put the jar into your addons folder.
Please let me know if situation improves. If it’s the same, could you please share your configuration (remove passwords from there before uploading here the code)

Cheers,
Konstantin

paradox.log (149.4 KB)

Hi,
What is your panel? Is it really EVOHD?

Looks like the responses differ from what we’re parsing…

Cheers,

Konstantin

Yes EVOHD

Hi, I have analyzed the logs. It seems that we’re receiving 0x7x response when we expect 0x5x. Not sure why is this but I’ve added the 0x7x as correct response where I validate the incoming packet.
You can try the newest jar (updated in first post and also you can get it from here: https://github.com/theater/binaries/blob/master/ParadoxAlarm/org.openhab.binding.paradoxalarm-2.5.3-SNAPSHOT.jar)

Please let me know if it works.
If this does not help I will need a logs in TRACE level. Please make sure you change your regular password beforehand to some value that you do not use, because it’s included as HEX in the trace logs.

Cheers,
K.

Hi all,
just a small heads-up that based on review now there is a newer development version on the binaries repo: https://github.com/theater/binaries/blob/master/ParadoxAlarm/org.openhab.binding.paradoxalarm-2.5.6-SNAPSHOT.jar

Nothing new, just code changes based on the review. I’ve tested it and it works but would appreciate if you can test that too…

Cheers,
K.

:tired_face: :sob:

Hello,

I had also installed the new version a few days ago and it works still perfect!

Update
I wrote panel type EVOHD an got all online.
But no info movng between PC and EVOHD

I just wonder if it ever worked with previous fix I’ve added specially for your case? See this post:Paradox EVO Binding
In latest 2.5.6 the fix is not there as you never confirmed that it works.

Yes i tried 2.5.3

Did it work?

No.

Hi, if you decide to share more info, please check the post I’ve sent you about TRACE logs. Current attempt was a shot in the dark, obviously wrong… I can’t fix it with the information I have now.

Im not shure how to do it.
But i try to capture TRACE log.

Make sure to change the password of your IP150 first because it’s included in the logs as hex-code.
Otherwise someone can learn your password. It’s dangerous ! ! !