Persistence InfluxDB cache the settings in OH3

Hello all,

I need a little help again. Thank you in advance for your support.

Briefly about my system. I am running OH3.4.0M1 in a Docker container on a Debian Bullseye. Also installed in a container is an InfulxDB2.

Now to my problem. I simply cannot change the settings for InfluxDB in OH3 anymore. As soon as I change the URL, for example, and save it, everything is fine. But when I restart OH3, the old URL is included again. I have already tried the following:

1. uninstall the persistance InfluxDB and restart the system. Then I installed the persistance again. The old settings were immediately available again.

2. uninstall the persistance InfluxDB. Stop OH and delete the cache in OH3 (folder cache and tmp). Then restart the system including OH3 and reinstall the persistance. And again the old settings were there.

Does anyone have a tip for me on how I can explain OH3 that it should now permanently save my new settings and also use them after a restart?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Many greetings
Dennis

Any file based configuration takes precedence over configuration made using the UI. So if you have config in /openhab/conf/services/influxdb.cfg it will be reapplied on startup. You can comment the values in that file if you configure the add-on using the UI.