Persistence stopped working for some items

I switched back the openhab and smarthome logging to INFO and set mySQL to TRACE.
mySQL stopped working again…
The openhab.log had no error and just stopped logging the mysql persistence at 15:38.
The mySQL log has no errors and stopped receiving connections at the same time.

Charts are also stopped working for homematic and weather items.
They don´t even get displayed.

I´m out of ideas.
A restart of the openhab service resolves the problem for some hours but that´s no solution.

Persistence is up and running for some days now.
Charts are also working without problems.

Thanks for your help Rich, namraccr and Angelos!

How do i remove the logging for mysql?
Or what is the standard loglevel?

This says

log:set DEFAULT org.openhab.persistence.mysql

Or you can just choose a level like INFO or ERROR.

1 Like

I was wondering if anyone could lend me a hand or some advice. I too am having issues with some items not getting pushed into mysql.

Here are the items in question: DnAvg & WnAvg? All others are working fine. And they all belong to the same group?

// Laundry Room
Switch tplinksmarthome_hs110_B1AFF9_switch              "Dryer"                    (BF_LaundryRoom , GetPower)
Number tplinksmarthome_hs110_B1AFF9_power               "Dryer Power"              (BF_LaundryRoom , GetPower)    ["Power"]
Number plinksmarthome_hs110_B1AFF9_energyUsag           "Dryer Usage"              (BF_LaundryRoom , GetPower)
Number tplinksmarthome_hs110_B1AFF9_current             "Dryer Current"            (BF_LaundryRoom , GetPower)

Switch tplinksmarthome_hs110_B16E5F_switch            "Washing Machine"            (BF_LaundryRoom , GetPower)
Number tplinksmarthome_hs110_B16E5F_power             "Washing Machine Power"      (BF_LaundryRoom , GetPower)    ["Power"]
Number tplinksmarthome_hs110_B16E5F_energyUsage       "Washing Machine Usage"      (BF_LaundryRoom , GetPower)
Number tplinksmarthome_hs110_B16E5F_current           "Washing Machine Current"    (BF_LaundryRoom , GetPower)

Number Washingmachine_OpState           "Washing Machine State [MAP(wmachine.map):%s]"   (BF_LaundryRoom , GetPower)
Number Dryer_OpState                    "Dryer State [MAP(dryer.map):%s]"                (BF_LaundryRoom , GetPower)

Number DnAvg            "Dryer Power Avg [%.2f kW]"                                   (BF_LaundryRoom , GetPower)        ["Power"]
Number WnAvg            "Washing Machine Power Avg [%.2f kW]"                         (BF_LaundryRoom , GetPower)        ["Power"]

And when I look at the log I see data for those two entries?

2019-01-15 09:19:59.270 [INFO ] [clipse.smarthome.model.script.dryer ] - Power average  is: 1.393267739929732