Phoscon Item as a trigger in Rule do Not work

Hi all,
I got some zigbee items connected to Phoscon which is running on a raspberry for his one. With the Deconz Binding I am able to see this items and also receive status updates. I got a motion sensor and a door sensor. If I integrate the item into a rule as a trigger and the action is a item that is not part of deconz it is not working. For example make the light or the Sonos on, when the motion sensor receive motion. Do I do anything wrong? I am using openHAB 3.2 and Design the rule over the UI.

No-one can tell. No-one can see from here, what you have done.

Alright
First tell us about the “motion sensor receive motion” part. Is this an Item, what type? Can you show us your events.log entries for that Item showing what it does?
Show us your rule, with what are you expecting to trigger it.
Have you added any logging yet to find if the rule is triggered, but just does not do what you want?
What are “the light or the Sonos”, are these Items, what type? Are you sending commands to them from your rule?

Hello rossko57,
thnx for your reply. Let me bring more light into the dark.

The rule I create looks like this:

configuration: {}
triggers:
  - id: "1"
    configuration:
      itemName: MotionSensorWC_Bewegung
      state: ON
      previousState: OFF
    type: core.ItemStateChangeTrigger
conditions: []
actions:
  - inputs: {}
    id: "2"
    configuration:
      itemName: SonosPlay1WC
      command: PLAY
    type: core.ItemCommandAction

In the Log I will see that the motion sensor changed his state but it will not trigger the Sonos player

2022-01-14 20:49:06.718 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'MotionSensorWC_Bewegung' changed from OFF to ON

2022-01-14 20:49:06.722 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'MotionSensorWC_LetzteAktualisierung' changed from 2022-01-14T20:43:35.971+0100 to 2022-01-14T20:49:02.927+0100

The same will happen if I try to switch on a hue light. The Hue System is connected to the Hue bridge and is not part of Phoscon/Deconz. It seams so that I get updates from sensors but I am not able to bring them into a rule in order to trigger other devices.

Hello all,
the problem is fixed - I wrote the rule in visual code this did not fix the issue. After a restart of openhab the rule was working. In the past I also got the same issue so that I was only able to receive data updates after I rebooted the system.

rule "start speaker in wc if someone enter the wc"
when
    Item MotionSensorWC_Bewegung changed  from OFF to ON
then
    logDebug("MotionSensorRule", "Motion Sensor changed from OFF to ON")
    SonosPlay1WC_Fernbedienung.sendCommand(PLAY)
end

rule "stop speaker when motion off"
when
    Item MotionSensorWC_Bewegung changed from ON to OFF
then
    logDebug("MotionSensorRule", "Motion Sensor changed from ON to OFF")
    SonosPlay1WC_Fernbedienung.sendCommand(PAUSE)

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.