Play radio stream on RX-V675

To be honest I’m not sure where I need to post this question;

I have several Yamaha RX-V675 receivers. In the past the receiver started to play the previous-played radio stream as soon as the ‘Net Radio’-source was selected. After one of the firmware-updates it didn’t play automatically anymore but the station needs to be selected on the display. As this is not possible from OpenHAB, I couldn’t put on the radio automatically anymore.

As some kind of workaround I’d add a Python DLNA-player to my OH-configuration which ran on a RaspberryPI, this makes it possible to stream a web stream to my receiver. I’ve used this for years.

A few months ago I migrated my OH to a Docker container on my Synology NAS. As I cannot use Python is this container, I cannot use the DLNA-player anymore.

Does anybody know how to send a radio stream directly to a YamahaReceiver?

Could it be that autoplay is turned off in settings of your receiver ?

@Wolfgang_S Thanks for your reply.
Today I’ve checked all setting (using the on-television screen) but I really cannot find anything that has something to do wilt autoplay.
Maybe I’ve missed the right menu, can you say where I should find these setting?

On Screen ( gear symbol on remote control ) => system => auto-play.
In that section you set which sources start to play if auto play is set to on.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.