PLCLogo Binding

Hello,
i try to connect my Siemens Logo 8.3 (0BA1) to openHAB 4. But the binding always shows a connection error.

Does anyone have any experience with this or have a tip on how I can integrate the whole thing?

thanks

Well there are plenty of examples out there but why not post what you tried already and also some information about your setup to get the conversation going?

I integrated the PLCLogo binding in OH and made all the settings, entered the IP and TSAP ports of my logo. For the version I selected 0BA8 even though my logo 8.3 is actually the model 0BA1.

I have set up an S7 server on my logo computer for this purpose. but no connection to the logo is established.

Do you have to transfer the settings from the PC to the Logo using the S7 port?

this is my setup for the logo s7 connection:

and then this is my config:

Bridge plclogo:device:logo_shed [ address="192.168.1.185", family="0BA8", localTSAP="0x3000", remoteTSAP="0x2200", refresh=1000 ]
{
}

what do you mean about that ?

Which Version of Logo Unit do you have? Mine is a 8.3 and the Version called 0BA1

What I mean is, do you have to somehow transfer the settings (S7 port, TSAP etc.) that you make on the computer to the Logo module?

and where did you put this code in the configuration? when I open the “Code” tab in openHAB, the configuration looks different

I use a logo 8 plc and logo soft confort 8.3

Of course you need to send it to the logo module all settings you do in the software

Sorry I use file based configuration but the configuration should be the same on the webui without using the code tab try and post here what you did already

What errors do you get?
I use the PLCLogo binding since 2018 with 6 logos without any problems. I can’t remeber the setup process, but I looked into the S7 Connection settings window in the LogoSoft Comfort and there also isn’t anything configured on my system.

I think I had to set different localTSAP and remoteTSAP values for each of my logo devices, but only in the things config in openhab. I can’t remember that I changed a TSAP config for each logo in LogoSoft.

Example logo.things config:

Bridge plclogo:device:Logo1 [ address="192.168.1.1", family="0BA8", localTSAP="0x0100", remoteTSAP="0x0101", refresh=500 ]
{	
	// Allgemeine Initialisierung
	Thing digital  Inputs  [ kind="I" ]
	Thing digital  Outputs [ kind="Q" ]

// Licht
	Thing memory VB01_2 [ block="VB1.2" ] // Büro Licht
	Thing memory VB01_5 [ block="VB1.5" ] // Büro LED Stehlampe
}

Bridge plclogo:device:Logo2 [ address="192.168.1.2", family="0BA8", localTSAP="0x0200", remoteTSAP="0x0201", refresh=500 ]
{	
	// Allgemeine Initialisierung
	Thing digital  Inputs  [ kind="I" ]
	Thing digital  Outputs [ kind="Q" ]

// Licht
	Thing memory VB33_1 [ block="VB33.1" ] // Wohnzimmer LED
}