Preview and Beta: Amazon Echo Control

Without changing the code, this will not work. I’ll check with @Trinitus01.

Thank you. looking forward to it

Hi folks, @J-N-K @Trinitus01, just circling back on this, any chance of releasing a OH3 version of the snapshot binding?

It looks like the Windows 10 Alexa app now supports Communications, so you can send a TTS using the Speak channel!

However… I don’t think this device type appears in the Discovery Inbox.

According to the /amazonechocontrol page, its device family is REAVER

If this could be added, that’d be fantastic! :smiley:

Thanks for the awesome work you’ve done on this binding - I use it daily to announce throughout the house when there’s 5 minutes until dinner, another when it’s being dished up, and if everyone still isn’t at the table, that dinner is on the table! It does help get both the small child and the aging in-laws moving towards the table so that there’s a chance their food will still be hot! :laughing:

Hello. Don’t mean to bother but if you could look into the state not updating issue for OH3, that will be helpful!

Hi there! TTS (and LastVoiceCommand) has worked for some time now for Alexa in the Alexa Windows 10 App. I don’t think we’re going to get a device family for “REAVER,” which seems to be a non-standard device type/is the same device type that appears when you login to your account via the Alexa Web App interface.

I discovered this functionality a while back and wrote a brief “how to”/summarized other findings about this for anyone else who was interested. The easiest thing to do is just add your Alexa Windows App “device” as an Echo Dot. A number of the features will work, but not all of course. I didn’t find it any more beneficial to add the Alexa Windows App device as an Echo Show over a Dot. There are other non-standard Alexa devices that can also be connected and setup this way, such as Fire HD tablets for example - you can capture "LastVoiceCommand"s and send TTS commands to these tablets as well. Also works for Fire TV devices.

More info here:

https://community.openhab.org/t/release-candidate-and-support-amazon-echo-control-binding/37844/1672?u=richaardvark

And here:

https://community.openhab.org/t/release-candidate-and-support-amazon-echo-control-binding/37844/1673?u=richaardvark

Thank you - I’ve manually added it as a Thing in openHAB (I was expecting it to show up in the Inbox after doing a search) and will give it a try :slight_smile:

update org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol https://janessa.me/esh/org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

will get you the latest changes from @Trinitus01 and some more code improvements (not necessarily thing you might notice, mostly corner cases). I would appreciate some comments if this works well.

This is only for OH3 and will not be backported to OH 2.5.x.

Hi @J-N-K thanks for this. Unfortunately the device state update doesnt work still. The JSON response from the server seems to correctly indicate that the device is off, but its not flipping the switch in OH.

2020-11-19 22:07:30.950 [DEBUG] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Call to https://alexa.amazon.in/api/phoenix/state succeeded
2020-11-19 22:07:30.951 [DEBUG] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Result of POST https://alexa.amazon.in/api/phoenix/state:{"deviceStates":[{"entity":{"entityId":"SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","entityType":"CLOUD_DISCOVERED_DEVICE"},"capabilityStates":["{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.PowerController\",\"name\":\"powerState\",\"value\":\"OFF\",\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-19T16:37:30.77Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":500,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}","{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.EndpointHealth\",\"name\":\"connectivity\",\"value\":{\"value\":\"OK\"},\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-19T16:37:30.77Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":0,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}"],"error":null}],"errors":[]}
2020-11-19 22:07:30.951 [TRACE] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Requested {"stateRequests":[{"entityId":"SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","entityType":"APPLIANCE"}]} and received {"deviceStates":[{"entity":{"entityId":"SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","entityType":"CLOUD_DISCOVERED_DEVICE"},"capabilityStates":["{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.PowerController\",\"name\":\"powerState\",\"value\":\"OFF\",\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-19T16:37:30.77Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":500,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}","{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.EndpointHealth\",\"name\":\"connectivity\",\"value\":{\"value\":\"OK\"},\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-19T16:37:30.77Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":0,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}"],"error":null}],"errors":[]}

I can still control the device from OH side, but not the other way round

Please try again. I think I fixed it

Hi @J-N-K, sorry it’s not working. I uninstalled the binding, reinstalled. No change in behaviour… item state is not updated.

1 Like

What type of device is that? I have added additional logging around the place where i assume the problem is.

Hello, i tried to use the blinding today.
However after updating openhab to 2.5.10-1 and installing amazon echo control binding version 2.5.10, I always end up at the amazon log in screen.
After entering mailadress and password, a screen for authentication shows up to inform me a access notification was send to my smartphone. This screen jumps back to the login screen after ~5seconds. Even after confirming the notification on the smartphone the same procedure starts again :frowning:
Can someone help?

Edit: I just created a new amazon account and registered for the 30 days free prime and added my echospot to this account.
The login to this account works, no request to a 2 step authentication (also there is no phone number registered to the account). However the echospot shows up in the list, but is marked as “offline” all the time …

@sl4m Just enable Multifactor authentification in your amazon account. The should do the trick.

Hello, thank you for the hint.
However how to do that :smiley: … Amazon account setting are bigger than wikipedia …
Has this to be done on Amazon webpage or Alexa webpage / app?

Also for the second dummy amazon account:
Just deleted and added the account again to the binding, than the echospot was marked online.
I can now also control it via openhab. Its really nice and fast response!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202073820

Hi @J-N-K, its a simple switch item. Here is the definition:

Switch Plug_State "Geyser1" { channel="amazonechocontrol:smartHomeDevice:XXXXXXXXXX:YYYYYYYY-YYYY-YYYY-YYYY-YYYYYYYYYYYY:powerState" }

Logs continue to indicate that the state is received

2020-11-20 23:04:28.206 [DEBUG] [trol.internal.handler.AccountHandler] - check login amazonechocontrol:account:XXXXXXXXXX

2020-11-20 23:04:30.156 [DEBUG] [trol.internal.handler.AccountHandler] - updateSmartHomeState started
2020-11-20 23:04:30.157 [DEBUG] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Make request to https://alexa.amazon.in/api/phoenix/state
2020-11-20 23:04:30.157 [DEBUG] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - POST: {
	"stateRequests": [
		{
			"entityId": "SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX",
			"entityType": "APPLIANCE"
		}
	]
}
2020-11-20 23:04:30.999 [DEBUG] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Call to https://alexa.amazon.in/api/phoenix/state succeeded
2020-11-20 23:04:31.000 [DEBUG] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Result of POST https://alexa.amazon.in/api/phoenix/state:{
	"deviceStates": [
		{
			"entity": {
				"entityId": "SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX",
				"entityType": "CLOUD_DISCOVERED_DEVICE"
			},
			"capabilityStates": [
				"{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.PowerController\",\"name\":\"powerState\",\"value\":\"OFF\",\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-20T17:34:30.799Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":500,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}",
				"{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.EndpointHealth\",\"name\":\"connectivity\",\"value\":{\"value\":\"OK\"},\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-20T17:34:30.799Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":0,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}"
			],
			"error": null
		}
	],
	"errors": []
}
2020-11-20 23:04:31.001 [TRACE] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Requested {
	"stateRequests": [
		{
			"entityType": "APPLIANCE"
		}
	]
} and received {
	"deviceStates": [
		{
			"entity": {
				"entityType": "CLOUD_DISCOVERED_DEVICE"
			},
			"capabilityStates": [
				"{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.PowerController\",\"name\":\"powerState\",\"value\":\"OFF\",\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-20T17:34:30.799Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":500,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}",
				"{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.EndpointHealth\",\"name\":\"connectivity\",\"value\":{\"value\":\"OK\"},\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-20T17:34:30.799Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":0,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}"
			],
			"error": null
		}
	],
	"errors": []
}
2020-11-20 23:04:31.001 [DEBUG] [trol.internal.handler.AccountHandler] - updateSmartHomeState finished																																																															   
2020-11-20 23:04:34.776 [DEBUG] [trol.internal.handler.AccountHandler] - checkData amazonechocontrol:account:XXXXXXXXXX finished

However, the state update works when restarting the bundle. THis is the additional entry in log. device state changes after this (value = OFF —> switches off in OH).

2020-11-20 23:11:20.247 [TRACE] [nal.smarthome.HandlerPowerController] - SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX received [
	{
		"namespace": "Alexa.PowerController",
		"name": "powerState",
		"value": "OFF",
		"timeOfSample": "2020-11-20T17:41:20.033Z",
		"uncertaintyInMilliseconds": 500,
		"deepQuery": true,
		"timeOfStateChange": ""
	}
]
2020-11-20 23:11:20.248 [TRACE] [nal.smarthome.HandlerPowerController] - SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX final state false

pls let me know what other logs etc can i provide

Ok. The last entries are those I added recently. It seems that the handler is not called when an update is received

1 Like

I updated the bundle with some more logging. May I ask you to try again? Thanks.

on restart of the bundle:

2020-11-21 00:27:56.776 [TRACE] [control.internal.WebSocketConnection] - Scheduling pong timeout
2020-11-21 00:27:56.776 [DEBUG] [trol.internal.handler.AccountHandler] - refreshing data amazonechocontrol:account:XXXXXXXXXX
2020-11-21 00:27:56.777 [DEBUG] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Make request to https://alexa.amazon.in/api/devices-v2/device?cached=false
2020-11-21 00:27:56.917 [DEBUG] [trol.internal.handler.AccountHandler] - updateSmartHomeState started with deviceFilerId=SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
2020-11-21 00:27:56.918 [DEBUG] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Make request to https://alexa.amazon.in/api/phoenix/state
2020-11-21 00:27:56.918 [DEBUG] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - POST: {"stateRequests":[{"entityId":"SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","entityType":"APPLIANCE"}]}
2020-11-21 00:27:57.660 [DEBUG] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Call to https://alexa.amazon.in/api/phoenix/state succeeded
2020-11-21 00:27:57.661 [DEBUG] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Result of POST https://alexa.amazon.in/api/phoenix/state:{"deviceStates":[{"entity":{"entityId":"SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","entityType":"CLOUD_DISCOVERED_DEVICE"},"capabilityStates":["{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.PowerController\",\"name\":\"powerState\",\"value\":\"ON\",\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-20T18:57:57.474Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":500,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}","{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.EndpointHealth\",\"name\":\"connectivity\",\"value\":{\"value\":\"OK\"},\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-20T18:57:57.474Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":0,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}"],"error":null}],"errors":[]}
2020-11-21 00:27:57.662 [TRACE] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Requested {"stateRequests":[{"entityId":"SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","entityType":"APPLIANCE"}]} and received {"deviceStates":[{"entity":{"entityId":"SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","entityType":"CLOUD_DISCOVERED_DEVICE"},"capabilityStates":["{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.PowerController\",\"name\":\"powerState\",\"value\":\"ON\",\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-20T18:57:57.474Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":500,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}","{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.EndpointHealth\",\"name\":\"connectivity\",\"value\":{\"value\":\"OK\"},\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-20T18:57:57.474Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":0,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}"],"error":null}],"errors":[]}
2020-11-21 00:27:57.663 [TRACE] [trol.internal.handler.AccountHandler] - Trying to distributes update {SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX=["{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.PowerController\",\"name\":\"powerState\",\"value\":\"ON\",\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-20T18:57:57.474Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":500,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}","{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.EndpointHealth\",\"name\":\"connectivity\",\"value\":{\"value\":\"OK\"},\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-20T18:57:57.474Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":0,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}"]} to smarthome devices with deviceFilterId SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
2020-11-21 00:27:57.663 [DEBUG] [trol.internal.handler.AccountHandler] - Found id SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, updating channels
2020-11-21 00:27:57.664 [TRACE] [ernal.handler.SmartHomeDeviceHandler] - mapInterfaceToStates {Alexa.PowerController=[{"namespace":"Alexa.PowerController","name":"powerState","value":"ON","timeOfSample":"2020-11-20T18:57:57.474Z","uncertaintyInMilliseconds":500,"deepQuery":true,"timeOfStateChange":""}], Alexa.EndpointHealth=[{"namespace":"Alexa.EndpointHealth","name":"connectivity","value":{"value":"OK"},"timeOfSample":"2020-11-20T18:57:57.474Z","uncertaintyInMilliseconds":0,"deepQuery":true,"timeOfStateChange":""}]}
2020-11-21 00:27:57.664 [TRACE] [ernal.handler.SmartHomeDeviceHandler] - handlerbase = class org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol.internal.smarthome.HandlerPowerController, supportedInterfaces = [Alexa.PowerController]
2020-11-21 00:27:57.664 [TRACE] [nal.smarthome.HandlerPowerController] - SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX received [{"namespace":"Alexa.PowerController","name":"powerState","value":"ON","timeOfSample":"2020-11-20T18:57:57.474Z","uncertaintyInMilliseconds":500,"deepQuery":true,"timeOfStateChange":""}]
2020-11-21 00:27:57.665 [TRACE] [nal.smarthome.HandlerPowerController] - SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX final state true
2020-11-21 00:27:57.666 [DEBUG] [trol.internal.handler.AccountHandler] - updateSmartHomeState finished

==> /var/log/openhab/events.log <==
2020-11-21 00:27:57.668 [INFO ] [me.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'amazonechocontrol:smartHomeDevice:XXXXXXXXXX:YYYYYYYY-YYYY-YYYY-YYYY-YYYYYYYYYYYY' changed from UNKNOWN: Thing has changed. to ONLINE
2020-11-21 00:27:57.669 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Item 'Plug_State' changed from OFF to ON

on continuos updates:

2020-11-21 00:32:14.744 [DEBUG] [trol.internal.handler.AccountHandler] - updateSmartHomeState started with deviceFilerId=null
2020-11-21 00:32:14.745 [DEBUG] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Make request to https://alexa.amazon.in/api/phoenix/state
2020-11-21 00:32:14.746 [DEBUG] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - POST: {"stateRequests":[{"entityId":"SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","entityType":"APPLIANCE"}]}
2020-11-21 00:32:15.541 [DEBUG] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Call to https://alexa.amazon.in/api/phoenix/state succeeded
2020-11-21 00:32:15.543 [DEBUG] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Result of POST https://alexa.amazon.in/api/phoenix/state:{"deviceStates":[{"entity":{"entityId":"SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","entityType":"CLOUD_DISCOVERED_DEVICE"},"capabilityStates":["{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.PowerController\",\"name\":\"powerState\",\"value\":\"OFF\",\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-20T19:02:15.343Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":500,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}","{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.EndpointHealth\",\"name\":\"connectivity\",\"value\":{\"value\":\"OK\"},\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-20T19:02:15.343Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":0,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}"],"error":null}],"errors":[]}
2020-11-21 00:32:15.543 [TRACE] [mazonechocontrol.internal.Connection] - Requested {"stateRequests":[{"entityId":"SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","entityType":"APPLIANCE"}]} and received {"deviceStates":[{"entity":{"entityId":"SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","entityType":"CLOUD_DISCOVERED_DEVICE"},"capabilityStates":["{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.PowerController\",\"name\":\"powerState\",\"value\":\"OFF\",\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-20T19:02:15.343Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":500,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}","{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.EndpointHealth\",\"name\":\"connectivity\",\"value\":{\"value\":\"OK\"},\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-20T19:02:15.343Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":0,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}"],"error":null}],"errors":[]}
2020-11-21 00:32:15.544 [TRACE] [trol.internal.handler.AccountHandler] - Trying to distributes update {SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX=["{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.PowerController\",\"name\":\"powerState\",\"value\":\"OFF\",\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-20T19:02:15.343Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":500,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}","{\"namespace\":\"Alexa.EndpointHealth\",\"name\":\"connectivity\",\"value\":{\"value\":\"OK\"},\"timeOfSample\":\"2020-11-20T19:02:15.343Z\",\"uncertaintyInMilliseconds\":0,\"deepQuery\":true,\"timeOfStateChange\":\"\"}"]} to smarthome devices with deviceFilterId null
2020-11-21 00:32:15.544 [TRACE] [trol.internal.handler.AccountHandler] - Id SKILL_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX not matching filter null
2020-11-21 00:32:15.545 [DEBUG] [trol.internal.handler.AccountHandler] - updateSmartHomeState finished

got to do something with the deviceFilterId being null later on