Problem Color Items in persistence

Hi,

maybe someone can push me into the right direction. Actually, I´m not able to store data from Color Items in the rrd4j persistence (startup recovery).
Found some old discussions about this, but I wasn´t able to find out, what is the proper way to store the Color data.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Sebastian

rrd4j can only store numbers. Maybe you try to store strings?
For startup recovery I can recommend MapDB.

You can use more than 1 persistence service (e.g. one for startup recovery = MapDB) and another for graphs (InfluxDB or rrd4j).

Can you post your color items?

regards
Michael

Hi Michael,
thanks for the information.
Now I got it running with MapDB.

Thx

I run into the same problem. I user MAPDB for restoreOnStartup and this crashes if the color Item is restoring

2019-02-04 22:24:58.238 [ERROR] [g.eclipse.smarthome.core.persistence] - bundle org.eclipse.smarthome.core.persistence:0.10.0.oh240 (106)[org.eclipse.smarthome.core.persistence.internal.PersistenceManagerImpl(84)] : The addPersistenceService method has thrown an exception
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Hue must be between 0 and 360
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.types.HSBType.validateValue(HSBType.java:106) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.types.HSBType.<init>(HSBType.java:98) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.core.compat1x.internal.TypeMapper.mapToESHType(TypeMapper.java:128) ~[?:?]