Problem while creating model

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: 64
    • Java Runtime Environment: Zulu 11
    • openHAB version: 3.0.1
  • Issue of the topic:

Hello,

I try to create my model. I can create each type of items. But regularly I must refresh the page of the browser because nothing works anymore. For instance, I click “Add equipement”, it works. Then I fill in different values, but when I click “Create” button … nothing happen. SO I refresh he page, retry and it works.
So creating my model takes me a long long time :frowning:
Any help is welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks.

I see the same behaviour not only when editing the model but in almost all other parts of the UI. I haven’t any ideas though, just wanted to mention that I see the same behaviour.

I see similar behavior, whereas only, sometimes, when I have the developer bar open.
In normal use cases it works fine.

Also in some areas a page refresh does not work at all. If I refresh for example when I’m in the page editor it completely breaks the page so that I have to go back and reopen the page editor.

1 Like

Hello,

I connect to my OH3 admin page from my desktop and strangely it works really nicely.
So I assume the problem comes from my laptop configuration. It is the same linux distro, the same default config, but some configuration must be done differently from a desktop during installation

Best regards.