Problem with displaying correct temperature from Siemens LOGO!

I got a problem with getting OpenHab to display the correct temperature from my sensors connected to a Siemens LOGO! 8 PLC. Instead of displaying 33.5 degrees, it displays 335 degrees. I have the below line in my items files. This line works fine with my temp. sensors connected to my LK IHC controllers, but it doesn’t work with the sensors connected to my Siemens LOGO! 8 PLC. Can anyone please tell me what I’m doing wrong?

Number:Temperature Logo8_AI1 “Return temp [%.1]” { channel=“plclogo:analog:LOGO8:LOGO8-Analog-Input:AI1” }

Unfortunately, I don’t have a LOGO8 here, but I could imagine that you still have to convert the value. The LOGO will definitely send a RAW value. So you would have to put the comma with a transcription.
I’ll test it next week, I’ll be back at the source.
Maybe someone else can answer faster.

LG Ralf

I’ve been playing around with the transformation, but I can’t get it to work. I’m now using the following Item line, but it doesn’t change anything.
Number:Temperature Logo8_AM1 “Return temp [%.1]” { channel=“plclogo:analog:LOGO8:LOGO8-Analog-Marker:AM1” [profile=“transform:JS”, function=“gain-0.1.js”] }

The script works fine for the value transformation in my modbus binding. But in the Siemens Logo Items, there is no transformations at all.

Any ideas why the transformation doesn’t work?

Edit: It doesn’t seam like the JS script is ever called. I’ve tried to removed it and I don’t get any errors in the log when the item is updated. Do I need to enable something to get the profiles to work?