Problem with Homematic Gateway Extras on OH4

I manually migrated my openHAB 3.4 installation to a new Raspberry PI 4 (with bullseye) using openHAB 4.
During thing definition I used custom names. I used the name “Th_Homematic_Bridge” for my homematic bridge and the name “Th_Homematic_Gateway_Extras” for the Gateway Extras.

I activated the switch “Reload all from Gateway”. In my 3.4 installation this updated all openhab item values related to homematic and afterwards turned of the switch. Now I only get the following trace messages and the switch remains “on”:

2023-08-03 01:08:47.590 [WARN ] [ternal.handler.HomematicThingHandler] - Device with address ‘Th_Homematic_Gateway_Extras’ not found on gateway ‘Th_Homematic_Bridge’

2023-08-03 01:08:47.580 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent ] - Item ‘It_Homematic_Gateway_Extras_Reload_All_From_Gateway’ received command ON

2023-08-03 01:08:47.581 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item ‘It_Homematic_Gateway_Extras_Reload_All_From_Gateway’ predicted to become ON

2023-08-03 01:08:47.584 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item ‘It_Homematic_Gateway_Extras_Reload_All_From_Gateway’ changed from NULL to ON

Actually it seems that no homematic related item (I only created a few) gets updates from the homematic server (pivccu3 on the same machine). does anybody has an idea what could be wrong?