Problem with MySQL persistence and HABPanel Timeline widget via Network binding

Hello all,

i have some troubles using persistence for the Network binding in combination with the HABPanel widget “Timeline”.

I added a MySQL DB (which can be reached from the OpenHab Server. Some other tables are created too), installed the network binding and searched and added some Servers as things. Which went fine so far.

Then i added the Timeline widget, chose “mysql” as the Service provide and added some of my servers in the “Series” tab as a OpenHAB item.

The server gave me the following error messages:

[sql.internal.MysqlPersistenceService] - mySQL: Unable to find table for query 'network_servicedevice_192_168_1_49_80_online'.
[sql.internal.MysqlPersistenceService] - mySQL: Unable to find table for query 'network_servicedevice_192_168_1_49_80_online'.

Where/How can i tell the Network binding to write its data to the DB (and use it in the widget)?

Thanks in advance!

[Here are my configs:]
services/mysql.cfg

# the database url like 'jdbc:mysql://<host>:<port>/<database>' (without quotes)
url=jdbc:mysql://192.168.1.54:3306/openhab

# the database user
user=openhab

# the database password
password=XXXXXXXX

# the reconnection counter
#reconnectCnt=

# the connection timeout (in seconds)
#waitTimeout=

# Use MySQL Server time to store item values (=false) or use openHAB Server time (=true).
# For new installations, its recommend to set "localtime=true".
# (optional, defaults to false)
localtime=true

persistence/mysql.persist

// persistence strategies have a name and a definition and are referred to in the "Items" section
Strategies {
        // if no strategy is specified for an item entry below, the default list will be used
        everyMinute     : "0 * * * * ?"
        every5Minutes : "0 */5 * * * ?"
        everyHour   : "0 0 * * * ?"
        everyDay    : "0 0 0 * * ?"
        default = everyChange
}

/*
 * Each line in this section defines for which item(s) which strategy(ies) should be applied.
 * You can list single items, use "*" for all items or "groupitem*" for all members of a group
 * item (excl. the group item itself).
 */

Items {
    // persist all items once a day and on every change and restore them from the db at startup
    * : strategy = everyChange, everyDay, restoreOnStartup

// additionally, persist all temperature and weather values every hour
       gTemperatur* : strategy = every5Minutes, restoreOnStartup
}

What are the item types for these items?

It turns out that i just had to wait several hours, i did no changes to my configs and did not reboot since then… :slight_smile:

No errors so far in the logfiles.