Problem with the openHAB forum?

And how to get rid of this horrible dark theme again? ;(

Whoever turned this on, please also implement going back to the ordinary openHAB theme. No clearing the cache, using a different browser etc. does the trick, stuck with the dark theme here for now :frowning:

You can get the light theme back by changing the “Color Scheme”.

Now that that option is visible I can :wink: thanks.

Funny things happening, I got the quote button, used it for a post, published and the post was immidiatly/automatically edited and the quote was removed!

I think this only happens for a full quote (because one should not fully quote anything) and this was already the case before the forum update.

Test: fully quoting @opus post …

Edit: okay, funny enough now after the update a full quote works (first time for me)

Which was exactly what I tried. Weird!

I most always partial quote. For me lately quoting has worked less than half the time.

On myiPad right now the drop down menu in the upper right is not working.

It seems that quote only partially works. If you select plain text from a prior post it works. But if you include any formatted text (code, link, bold, italics, etc.) the quote won’t pop up.

Now when I try to include that code formatted Quote part…

Should we unmark this thread as solved? It seems to have become the catchall for all the problem introduced from the latest Discord update.

Should we add a banner announcement telling users that search isn’t working and to use site:community.openhab.org blah blah blah on their search engine of choice instead until it gets fixed? I’ve tested that with Google and Duck Duck Go. I don’t think moderators can do that though, and admin would have to do it.

1 Like

Seems like we’re not the only ones affected by this; others have “rebuilt” Discord and it apparently has solved the problem for them:

It works again now :partying_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.