Problems with states/events

no I didnt everytime. do I have to? what can happen if I dont do? I mean, it seems that it is needed otherwise you wouldnt mention and ask it. but what if I run e.g. 100 zwave devices and want to update to a new version? IMO this cant be really asked to do everytime.

in paperui for thing Kueche Lifeline is missing, in habmin not. so vice versa :s

I don’t know specifically what issues you would find if you didn’t, but you will need to when moving between the master and dev branches. The way Things are defined is different between master and dev, so it is more than just updating channels. @chris has posted about it in the forum somewhere. It really should be in bold at the top of the Zwave Refactoring thread, but I’m sure it is in there somewhere.

This is what I do (120 devices)…

There is an ESH PR (linked in my post) to correct this, but it has been on hold for a long time.

It’s possible this is a new bug, but it’s possible deleting your Things after changing zwave bindings could resolve this. I delete all my Things after even a binding update in case there was a change to one of the devices I use.

thx for your script. I’ll try it out later. Need to do some modification because I’m running Windows OS.

I just realized I hadn’t updated it… the temperature scale change is not longer needed after UoM was added into the dev binding. I’ll update it with my current version.