Problems with units (from Netatmo) after upgrading to OH2.3

Hi Denis,

I cannot agree with you. What I have recognized in your example is a small typo. You should use a colon instead of a dot between the item type and the dimension in your item definition.

Number:Dimensionless ...

Although the suggested solution from @vzorglub should work I would do it in a different way. Please keep in mind: if you use a Number check against Decimal values, if you use a Number with a dimension check against a Quantity:

if (Netatmo_Indoor_CO2.state >= 800|"ppm" && Netatmo_Indoor_CO2.state < 1000|"ppm")

Best Christoph

1 Like

Thank you both for your support :slight_smile:
Unfortunately I don’t have much time for testing in this period, so my attempts are more like “quick shots” than real efforts.
Anyway, Christoph’s solution works, while regarding Vincent’s solution, I was actually trying to avoid more variables therefore I have not tried it.

Regarding the typo, Christoph, of course you’re right. It’s actually a mistake in this post not in the code.
I guess I will have to learn dealing with quantities; for sure quantities and units are useful to most people
 actally it seems not my case, but I can live with this just adding some more attention than before. Tnx :wink:

You are welcome. Just ignore my comment if everything is correct in your environment. I am only able to comment on what I see. Never mind.