Problems with Zigbee binding since Openhab 2.5.10?

Hi,
I have similar issues with the 2531 after upgrade to OH3. 0.1. Items going Offline after some time, but still receive command (eg. Switch light on/off) but ItemState not update.
Due to my understanding, with zigbee2mttq or an Stick with Ember Chip, there should be no such issue?

Update:
After change to an Ember USB-Stick (AV2010/10), routes and neighbors are availabe. Also all permanent powered things are all time online, only Battery powered Devices are going offline after some time. But still report events and going online after that.

After some time, I also looked into the subject again. Currently my dedicated RPI2 with CC2532 stick runs error free. Maybe it helps one or the other.

First I flashed myself another CC2531 with Sniffer firmware to see what was going on around me. And to say it in advance it really surprised me. All my Zigbee devices were running on channel 11 was is the default for most of the zigbee devices out there. The sniffer found lots of Philips HUE Osram and all sorts of Ikea devices. I was able to count more than 50 devices from my neighbors. I don’t know if that’s a lot, but there were several dozen messages per second on the net. I decided to use my coordinator on Zigbee channel 15. This has the advantage that it is in the 2.4 GHz frequency range exactly in the gap between the Wifi channels 1 and 6 and does not overlap with them.
Fresh setup:
Current OH3.0.1 release on an RP2 , CC2531 stick with the latest Koenkk firmware 11/2020. coordinator channel 15, mesh update 1 day.

Routes and neighbors are displayed in the coordinator and the device. At the beginning I had again the condition that after a few days the Things went offline but after a few minutes the network was restored. Have this setup now running stable for 3 weeks and both the switching via OH3 as well as the feedback of the devices to OH3 when e.g. lamps were switched with a remote control works. I continue to monitor …

Since I started my installation from scratch and therefore this can certainly not be seen exemplary for running installations. My productive OH3 installation is in another instance and accesses this OH3 instance via remote binding.

Nevertheless it is to be said that at the moment it is surely better to set on an Ember based stick.