Qbus on openHAB2

Anybody interested in testing a binding for Qbus?
I’ve created a binding that works fine, still need to finish it but is ready for beta testing.

3 Likes

Hello Koen, I am interested.
I Visited you guys on “Batibouw” today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Koen,

Yesterday on Batibouw Tom said it to my you where working on it. You don’t know how long i was waiting for something like this.

Thanks,
Maarten Van Parijs, Elektro Dhaenens

1 Like

Please post the link to the jar.
You can also make the binding available on the market place as a beta version

1 Like

Hi Koen,

I have a UbieBox installation, with QBus and Phillips HUE (and soon a Sonos player).
I would love to test this binding.

Kind regards

1 Like

Ik heb wel interesse om dit te testen thx

1 Like

Hi guys,

This project has been on hold for to long. Finnaly gotten the approval to continue.
I’m writing an updated version right now that works ike a charm.
So keep your heads up, the new binding will be ready in a few weeks.

The new binding is already finished an being tested by several people.
Send me a message if you’re intrested in this binding.
Currently supported:

• Bistabiel
  • Monostabiel
  • Timer1 - 3
  • Interval
  • Dimmer 1T & 2T
  • Thermostats
  • Scenes
1 Like

Koen,

I’m really interested in this. All my lights and switches are qbus controlled. I would like to use it more flexibel. Can I join testing?

Big up for this great programming!

Grtz,

Tuur

2 Likes

Hello I want to try this binding.
Thank you.

1 Like

George,

Go to http://www.qbusforum.be/ and register. There you can find a manual (version 3 is the latest) and the files you need for the Qbus binding.

Koen made a significant progress on the binding yesterday. Very easy to set up with the manual (step by step with screenshots - almost everything automated).

Good luck!

1 Like

hello i want to try this binding ,but i can’t login to qbus forum i tried to contact the admin but i did not get any reply.

1 Like

Hi Nathan, your account should be actiavted now.
If not, can you do the registration again?

Hi Koen,

I signed up for the QBus forum just now. Wanted to let you know that I am also interested in testing the qbus binding. Installed QBus in our new home and since it is holiday season there is time to play around a bit :-).

Thanks!

1 Like