Qubino Dimmer in opensmarthome database ZMNHSD1 missing?

Please can you describe what your problem is? Why don’t you think it is recognised? What do you see in the UI?

From what I see here I don’t see anything wrong with respect to the identification. The device has been in the database a long time and not changed the identifiers ever, and your device has the same identifiers as the database, so I don’t know why it would not be recognised or why you think it is missing from the database. Please can you explain a little more about the problem.

Hi Chris,

Yes ofcourse, i think there is something wrong because it is not giving me any “channels” or parameters in the “thing” so it is relative empty :frowning:
Also it says “unknown device” in openhab.

Could it be anything like this ?

Actually i just downloaded the latest jar file of the zwave binding and it was missing the xml file for the device. i manually added it to the jar and now its there ?
So something had clearly gone wrong here.
But what is wrong i dont know. But i am running my own version and it works now. maybe there has happened something with the xml file of the device in the database ?

It was missing in some earlier snapshot versions but you said you were already running the latest snapshot.

Like i mentioned i was running the latest and i have manually implemented the xml file

Before the minor update today it was last updated on Feb 9 and supposedly. exported on Feb 11 & 14.
Build 2210 is Feb 15. It should have had that xml file.

I found the entry sitting modified with no review requested & no major changes so I approved it today. It does appear to be missing on GH though .

Any ideas @chris ? I thought if a device was modified but there was an older version, it was exported until the new one was approved.

I guess if it was modified then it is not exported so that probably explains it. I’ll run an export later tonight.

1 Like

Im sorry for the inconvenience, but im glad we maybe found the issue and thanks for the help guys !

Thanks.
I must have misread the script. I thought it exported an old version.

Actually now that i have inserted the xml i Can configure it.
But i Cannot associate the device :frowning:

Try Deleting the Thing from OH and rediscovering / Adding it to get the new settings.
Do NOT exclude from the network.

Ive done that and didnt work. Other devices only see the device with the root and no endpoints.

I see the endpoints in the device itself

But not when looking for it in other devices

@Bruce_Osborne i dont know if you have any input here, you also replied on my other thread on the network map which does in fact seem to be the UI component.

But this havent been solved after heal etc.

Anyone that can help on this matter ?
I am not able to use the endpoints on the ZMNHSD1

Endpoints on the thing ?

Connecting to an endpoint ?

Which makes it impossible to do associations from device to device.