Qubino Mini Dimmer ZMNHHD no Channels

For troubleshooting this in the future, does the duplicate show in the database or GH or both? Looks like just GH.

It is in both, but not if you search the database directly. Since itā€™s marked as deleted in the database, it doesnā€™t show in the search, but if you know the database ID (which you can easily get from GH) then you can easily find it in the database.

1 Like

This fixed my problem. Just verified with the nightly build. Had to remove the old ā€œwrongā€ thing and add it again. All config options and association groups are there :+1:

2 Likes

Not yet working for me.
But i have to concentrate me on the rflink first.

Unfortunatly i could not set all my things at Openhab.
Especialy the rflink was a pain in the back end of my body.
I switched back to Domotics to operate my house again. (every light, heating, themperature sensors, etc, etc. is dependent on automation. No switches in the wall.)
BUT (!!!) the mini dimmers are working.
Also the P1 and P2 versions of the Qubino thermostates are working perfect now (maybe because of a change in de data base aswell.
We work on Openhab on a saperate Pi and hopefully we can swap in the future.

Thanks al for so far.

Those will work on openHAB too. You just need to upgrade your zwave binding to the latest snapshot (there is even a foolproof script available) and delete the Thing from PaperUI and readd it (do not exclude the device):

1 Like