Question about Amazon Echo Control

Alexa does not connect to Phoscon.
Alexa connects to myopenhab/your own hosted myopenhab/or your nginx reverse proxy which is connected to your OH instance.
Within your OH instance a binding interacts with deconz.
The ports that you use for deconz are not the reason why Alexa does not “connect” to Phoscon.

• can you use Phoscon to control your devices in Phoscon ?
  • do you have things/tems that represent Phoscon devices ?
  • can you use openhab to control things/items ( your devices in Phoscon ) ?
  • do you have setup Alexa related meta data ?
  • are devices detected by Alexa ?

can you use phoscon to control your devices in phoscon? → yes
Do you have items/items that represent Phoscon devices? → yes
Can you use Openhab to control things/items (your devices in Phoscon)? → yes
Have you set up Alexa-related metadata? → this is probably where the problem lies*
Are devices recognized by Alexa? → no

*see shortcut, which selection do I have to make for an Osram on/off/plug?

That’s what we were talking about before you went on the tangent about ports and deconz. It didn’t make sense to me, since Alexa just communicates with myopenHAB.org, which then passes commands on to openHAB. However, you seemed pretty sure of it, so I didn’t comment further.

Per the documentation on Device Types, you’re looking for an “Outlet” or a “Switch”. However, I think “Light” (which you tried before) should also have worked. If none of these enable your plug to be discovered by Alexa then there’s something else happening.

Are you able to access your openHAB server through myopenHAB.org? If not, then the problem is likely that your cloud connector isn’t properly configured.

Finally, I made it. Just to clarify: the problem was once again sitting in front of the screen :wink:
Thank you again for your kind support.

For the benefit of future readers, what was the problem?

I hadn’t considered that after adding new lights etc. openhab smarthome-skill needs to be disabled and re-enabled. New devices are found and integrated. It says so in the documentation too.