Radiator works at first in Google Home but gets corrupted after a while

I upgraded from OH 2.5.9 to 3.0.1. For a while, I was still using the old smart home tags for my devices to show up in Google Home and everything was working fine.

Now I started removing the old tags and old groups and added the new Google Assistant tags to the equipment and childs. I started with my radiators (switched and lights still use the old tags).

When I start OH and then look in Google Home (App or Nest Hub), everything is fine.

After a while, radiators get corrupted (in Google Home app and Nest Hub).

I can fix that by either restarting the OH cloud service or logging into OH cloud on the web. Then it works again - for a while. it looks like initial transfer of the data works but when Google Home is querying the most recent state, it does not.

I don’t know how to debug this. Maybe someone else also has this problem?

I do think that I have set this up correctly, since it works sometimes.

Anyone any idea or hint? Thanks!

More info: I have now changed one of the radiators back to using the old OH 2 tags for Google Home. It does work and shows up in Google Home, but later, when the problem occurs, it is just as corrupt as the other radiators that are using the new Google Assistant semantic tags.

Just for information. I have experienced exactly the same on openhab 2.5.12. I just noticed this the other day. If I close and open google home, it seems to get back to normal. I was guessing it is due to myself running “beta” version of googles apps. I have four nest hubs and one lenovo. I have not observed this on any of those smart displays.

Thanks for the information. I thought that this is related to myself updating to OH 3. So it is possibly a Google issue. Maybe the Google Home app does not wait long enough for openHAB to fetch the values.
I do not check my Nest Hub as often, so I don’t know for sure if it is happening there also.
But what I can say is that the humidity is not being displayed on the Nest Hub. But I seem to remember that this is an old problem.