RaZberry 7 Z-Wave shield is UP and RUNNING with OH3.3 ZWave Binding (and connects to Z-Wave Device Devolo thermostat successfully)

…and the box new Devolo 014G0160 Room Thermostat could be integrated just as easily with RaZberry 7 Pro ZWave 700 shield. Sensortemperature, Setpointheating, Setpointcooling and BatteryLevel… all there… :+1:

FYI: Tested 2022-02-16 with:

• openHAB 3.3.0-SNAPSHOT - Build #2733
  • Raspberry 3 Model B+
  • RaZberry 7 PRO shield (z-wave.me ) FW: 7.16.01.02 (2021-12-08)
  • Devolo (Danfoss) Radiator Control MT02650 / zwave_version: 1.0
  • Devolo (Danfoss) Room Thermostat 014G0160 / zwave_version: 1.0
  • Fibaro FGWP102 Metered Wall Plug Switch / zwave_version: 3.2

This is not correct. Z-Wave.Me RaZberry 7 has Static and Bridge mode. The simplest way to switch it to the Static mode (supported by the OH3) is to use it once in Z-Way (Z-Way will switch it to the Static mode). We can provide a simple bash command to do it without Z-Way if needed.

And of course, we suggest the new firmware from February (7.17) since it fixes many issues in the SiLabs SDK itself.

Sounds brilliant but Z-Wave.Me is sadly no longer something I will buy until current situation is resolved.

Sad to hear that. We (as the Z-Wave.Me team members) were never supporting the current regime, were battling against election falsifications, repressions, and militarism. And now we are a prisoner of both sanctions (by US, EU, and you personally) and our own government restricting our work in EU and US. You should do the opposite - support people you like to help them do a better world around you.

Anyway, Z-Wave.Me will continue to provide the best tools in the Z-Wave world and make homes peaceful, eco-friendly, and safe places for living.

1 Like

Replying about the backup & restore: yes, with Z-Way you can restore a 3rd or a 5th gen board on the 7th gen. We provide a smooth experience to our customers migrating to the new version.

1 Like