For about two years i use OH.
Now 2.4 but it is for me more experimental installation as stable project. It is a little bit dirty with different “tests”)))
Now i want to install on a new raspi a new clean one and setup only things i need.
My setup consist of:
- oh cloud
- google assistant integration
- Mqtt broker
- zigbee2mqtt dongle and soft for it
- zwave dongle and binding for it
- max! Binding
- Chromecast binding
- mysql as persistance
- Arduino with rf as rf signals receiver
- broadlink with binding for sending rf and ir signals
- fritzbox binding
- fritzbox fr64 binding
- yamaha binding
- network binding
- astro binding
- expire binding
And some other
So in this case i have a few questions:
- Which version is now stable 2.4 or 2.5 good enought?
- Is Raspi 4 (4Gb) supported now enought to have less problems or better old one 3+?
- Is SSD have no problems on 4 (or 3+). I have heard about boot problems on 4 with SSD.
Thanks for your advises!