- Platform information:
- Hardware: RPi3
- OS: openhabian
- openHAB version: 3.4
I had the bad idea to try a bundle from the marketplace that messed up my system (vicare Viessmann API).
I tried then to remove this bundle in several ways, but I couldn’t get rid of it.
So I removed the .kar file from the directory and did other things I don’t remember exactly to try to restore my setup.
Here some steps I tried:
- tried in Karaf to remove the bundle (bundle:uninstall xxx, but it comes back on next startup;
- tried to remove the kar from Karaf (kar:uninstall xxx) but it simply didn’t do anything
- tried to remove the feature from Karaf (feature:uninstall xxx) also didn’t do anything
Well, long story short is that now nothing is working.
As I use only text based config files, I have a backup of the openhab-conf directory and of the persistence files that I need.
Is there a way to restore the openHabian configuration to its defaults? Like a first installation?
I don’t want to reinstall the full openhabian from scratch as I would lose some other components I have in this RPi, so I would like to understand how to:
- remove the previous openhab configuration
- restore a fresh openhab installation
then I will do:
- start this new installation, install the binding that I need and stop it
- copy over my openhab-conf and persistence files