REGEX doesn't work in to transformationPattern

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: lxc/RAM 4gb/storage 32g
    • Java Runtime Environment: 17.0.9
    • openHAB version: 4.0.4
      Hello,
      I encountered an unexpected problem. When I add a new thing to one of the channels, I get a known error.
`[WARN ] [t.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JSONPATH-transformation failed: Invalid path '$.ZbReceived.kitchen_th_2.BatteryPercentage' in '{"ZbReceived":{"kitchen_th_2":{"Device":"0x6391","Name":"kitchen_th_2","Temperature":25.23,"Humidity":34.35,"Endpoint":1,"LinkQuality":160}}}'`

The fact is that I completely copy the configuration of a previously created thing (which has been working on another installation for a long time) but for a different object. Naturally with adaptation to his topic.

Config channels -

channels:
  - id: kitchen_th_2_t
    channelTypeUID: mqtt:number
    label: kitchen_th_2_t
    description: null
    configuration:
      stateTopic: tele/zb_bridge/kitchen_th_2/SENSOR
      transformationPattern: REGEX:(.*Temperature.*)∩JSONPATH:$.ZbReceived.kitchen_th_2.Temperature

- id: kitchen_th_2_b
    channelTypeUID: mqtt:number
    label: kitchen_th_2_b
    description: ""
    configuration:
      stateTopic: tele/zb_bridge/kitchen_th_2/SENSOR
      transformationPattern: REGEX:(.*BatteryPercentage.*)∩JSONPATH:$.ZbReceived.kitchen_th_2.BatteryPercentage

In this case, the temperature channel works normally.
It seems the regular expression is not taken into account at all.
It looks like I’m missing something obvious, but I’ve been struggling all day to no avail.
Maybe this has something to do with version updates?
I would appreciate any comments.

Wrong Java version, openHAB 4.x.x requires Java 17, higher versions are not supported!

I don’t even know why I wrote this. Of course 17.0.9. I’m sorry.

Today I started complaining about the temperature and humidity. Although he reads the readings.
Everything that was programmed in older versions of openhab works fine.