Relative grafana URL link

In my HABPanel, I have serveral iframe graphs from grafana. All of them are linked to my grafana host 192.168.x.x:3000/grafana/panel, while my HABPanel is on 192.168.x.x:8080/HABPanel. It all works well when I access it from internal network.

But when I try to access it from external, I put mydomain.com:8080/HABPanel and HABPanel works well, but it can’t fetch the graphs because it’s external network (plus a different port number). Is there any way for me to point grafana IFrames to a relative URL (if I am accessing 192.168… then lets request graphs from 192.168…, but when I access HABPanel from mydomain.com, a link from mydomain.com should be used for graphs too), with different port?

I do not think so. I think you will have to expose your grafana through your firewall so mydomain.com:3000 gets to Grafana. Then use the external mydomain.com:3000 address in HABPanel. Most routers are smart enough to realize that they don’t have to leave your LAN to reach the address DNS returns for mydomain.com.

It is less capable but you can use the prerendered image link for grafana and an Image widged instead of an iframe and that should work but you won’t have the nice interactive features. This works for sitemap based UIs so I assume it would work with HABPanel.