Remove Extension

Hello,

i can’t remove extension - bindings from my oh2 installation.
I have unzipped the oh2 download to /opt/oh2, running ./start.sh, called the install-service, logged out and installed the service. Then i start the service with service openHAB-service start
Now i can open the paper ui but when i try to remove the installed extensions - bindings (e.g. hue, avm, sonos etc.) i get this error messages but the service isn’t removing.

Exception while uninstalling extension: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Feature named ‘openhab-binding-hue/0.0.0’ is not installed
binding-hue: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Feature named ‘openhab-binding-hue/0.0.0’ is not installed

I can install new bindings and i can remove the new installed bindings.
What is wrong and what can i do to get it working?

edit: I have seen a other error message:
Each time I start the openhab service i get this error in openhab.log:
[ERROR] [ficate.internal.CertificateGenerator] - Failed to generate a new SSL Certificate.
java.security.cert.CertificateException: Failed to generate the new certificate.

Caused by: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: EC KeyPairGenerator not available

I use Centos with java 1.8
Any ideas?

Greetings

No one with a idea?

No other has the same problems?

Regarding the extensions, see https://github.com/openhab/openhab2-addons/issues/613
You need to change from the demo to the standard package first.

Regarding CertificateException: That’s interesting. Are you possibly running OpenJDK and not OracleJDK?

omg - sorry - you are right - i forgott to edit the addon.cfg
On first try i was editing the file, than i installed a snapshot and the problems started - i dont remember the file…

The java version is now:
java version "1.8.0_71"
Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_71-b15)
Java HotSpot™ Client VM (build 25.71-b15, mixed mode, sharing)

That shloud be the right version, or?
But i get still a java error in wrapper.log:

INFO | jvm 1 | 2016/01/23 17:45:39 | Java HotSpot™ Client VM warning: You have loaded library /opt/oh2/runtime/karaf/lib/wrapper/libwrapper.so which might have disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2016/01/23 17:45:39 | It’s highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c ', or link it with ‘-z noexecstack’.

and a error in openhab.log:
2016-01-23 17:45:51.825 [ERROR] [org.eclipse.smarthome.core.transform] - [org.eclipse.smarthome.action.transformation.action(72)] Circular reference detected, getService returning null

Regards

Yes.

No clue, why you have the exception then. Maybe this similar problem brings some ideas how to solve it?