Reolink E1 Pro - OpenHAB 2 IPCamera-Bindung

Hello OpenHAB community,
since yesterday I am the owner of a Reolink E1 Pro (with Onvif) but I am not able to integrate it into OpenHAB via PaperUI and scripts (Items, Things).

The camera has ONVIF according to the manufacturer and listens on port 8000 by default.

Both in my things file and via the PaperUI I tried it with the following parameterization:

(username and password were of course filled with the correct values)

Thing ipcamera:ONVIF:reo "camera" @ "camera"
    [
        IPADDRESS="192.168.2.120",
        USERNAME="******"
        PASSWORD="******"
        SERVER_PORT=54323,
        ONVIF_PORT=8000,
        ONVIF_MEDIA_PROFILE=0,
        STREAM_URL_OVERRIDE="ffmpeg",
        SNAPSHOT_URL_OVERRIDE="ffmpeg",
        FFMPEG_OUTPUT="/mnt/ipcamera/livingroom/", 
        FFMPEG_INPUT="rtsp://192.168.2.120/h264_stream",
        IP_WHITELIST="DISABLE"
]

The directory /mnt/ipcamera/livingroom/ exists of course, also ffmpeg is installed.
Configured via the Thing file the Thing is not shown later in the PaperUI, if I create an Onvif camera Thing via the PaperUI and use the above config I get the following error:

PaperUI: Status: OFFLINE - COMMUNICATION_ERROR Connection Timeout: Check your IP and PORT are correct and the camera can be reached.

openhab.log: 2021-06-03 20:21:35.834 [WARN ] [amera.internal.onvif.OnvifConnection] - Binding could not determin the cameras current PTZ location. Not all cameras respond to GetStatus requests.

I would be very happy if you can help me.

Great greetings
Walter

English please, this is an international community.

When the binding got merged there was a breaking change. You CAN NOT use ALL CAPS anywhere in the things files with any of the merged ipcamera bindings, the documentation for the binding has examples to follow, please use them and not an out dated forum post which I can only guess that is where your things file contents came from.