Representation property id is missing

Hello all,
i extented the jeelink binding, that it will also recognize the EMT7110 energy meter.
So far it works i can read the data in the item, but the thing ist all the time offline.

in the openhab console i found the follow error:

22:58:36.162 [WARN ] [nfig.discovery.DiscoveryResultBuilder] - Representation property 'id' of discovery result for thing 'jeelink:emt7110:7c86e4e0f3:8496' is missing in properties map. It has to be fixed by the bindings developer.
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.getStackTrace(Thread.java:1619)
	at org.openhab.core.config.discovery.DiscoveryResultBuilder.getStackTrace(DiscoveryResultBuilder.java:176)
	at org.openhab.core.config.discovery.DiscoveryResultBuilder.build(DiscoveryResultBuilder.java:155)
	at org.openhab.binding.jeelink.internal.discovery.SensorDiscoveryService.handleReading(SensorDiscoveryService.java:131)
	at org.openhab.binding.jeelink.internal.JeeLinkHandler.handleInput(JeeLinkHandler.java:237)
	at org.openhab.binding.jeelink.internal.connection.AbstractJeeLinkConnection.propagateLine(AbstractJeeLinkConnection.java:69)
	at org.openhab.binding.jeelink.internal.connection.JeeLinkSerialConnection$1.serialEvent(JeeLinkSerialConnection.java:84)
	at org.openhab.core.io.transport.serial.rxtx.RxTxSerialPort$1.serialEvent(RxTxSerialPort.java:82)
	at gnu.io.RXTXPort.sendEvent(RXTXPort.java:834)
	at gnu.io.RXTXPort.eventLoop(Native Method)
	at gnu.io.RXTXPort$MonitorThread.run(RXTXPort.java:108)

Do someone have a hint, what i did wrong? How is the state of a thing working? And what is this error with the id?

PS: i will create a MergeRequest, when everything works well.

i found the solution
in the things-type.xml, i have the add the follow timout parameter.

<parameter name="sensorTimeout" type="integer" required="false" min="5" max="3600" unit="s" step="5">
	<label>@text/parameter.sensortimeout.label</label>
	<description>@text/parameter.sensortimeout.description</description>
	<default>600</default>
</parameter>