Request for guidance in editing a device in the zwave database

I am trying to add two missing endpoints to a device in the database (GWPN5). I select ‘Add Endpoint’, fill in the details and get a popup suggesting that it has been added, but nothing has changed after refreshing the page.
What could I be doing wrong? The database instructions don’t really cover this scenario.

Really, what I need to do is duplicate the already existing endpoints, so maybe there is a better way to do this?

Thanks,
Mike.

I guess that no one that read this has tried this before, or I am asking the wrong question (seems more likely than it not being possible).

In lieu of some clarification via this thread or the ticket I raised, attached is my xml file for the GreenWave Reality Inc. GWPN5 Multi-socket PowerNode (5-plug) in case there is anyone else using this device.
This includes endpoints for all 5 sockets. I also removed the switch and meters for endpoint zero as they were just duplications of endpoint/socket 1.
You can add it manually following these instructions (replace ESH-INF with OH_INF)

gwpn5_0_0.xml (10.8 KB)

Sorry - I missed this message earlier. As I recall, we added the extra endpoint (endpoint 4 I think from memory) - please can you advise what else is missing?