Request to add device to the Z-wave DB - New version of ID Lock

I see. Well, unfortunately the XML for Open Z-Wave doesn’t seem to do that. There are a few things it doesn’t do, and I wish I could use your work there, but I’m not able to code to that level. :frowning: I thought this XML would work directly, but it turned out that it doesn’t. So I’m stuck for now, until somebody who actually knows what they’re doing goes on with it.

Just installed my z-wave module and used your rule, thanks for the help!
One note, I think they changed a parameter in the JSON string since you created the rule.
In my case the RFID is no longer $.code but rather $.parameter-1 (I’m using IDLOCK 150)
If you have any more ITEMS/SITEMAPS for the lock, please write them out.
For instance if you can activate/deactivate pincodes etc
Also, I thought the lock itself would notify if the door is open or closed.
It does not report this over the RAW channel from what I can see?
Or do I have to use burglar channel (or similar).

CHEERS!

Sorry for a very late reply :slight_smile:

I don’t use rfid tags do I haven’t encountered problems with that, but good that you noted it.

Regarding the status thing, I use auto lock so if the door is shut the lock is locked. However, my door is very tight so if its not completely shut the lock tries to lock, but does not manage and retries; however, it reports back that it is locked which in this case is misleading. I also thought that it would report if the door was closed or not, but I can’t find anything about it in the documentation…