- Platform information:
- Hardware: Raspberry 4/4GB RAM/32GB SDCard
- OS: Raspbian Lite 64Bit 09’22 on Docker/Docker-Compose
- Java Runtime Environment: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Temurin-11.0.15+10 (build 11.0.15+10)
- openHAB version: 3.3
- The other containers are Influxdb/Grafana/MQTT/RasberryMatic
- Issue of the topic: Surprisingly high Ressource consumption by the binding
I set up a fresh OH3 based on a docker install mainly following the guide from Andreas Laub.
With the installation of the network binding and about 10 network item the CPU consumption is raising approximately all 1,5 hours to a relatively high level. Please see attached image. The measurements are inside the container. Nevertheless I have no idea why and how the network binding would cause this behaviour especially all 1,5 hours.
It really started this behaviour with the items activation and was stopped immediately with the items deactivated on OH3, as you see by the again flat line after the deactivation.
Anybody an idea?