Rest/events returning 404

I’m not sure which topic this belongs in, so forgive me if this is the wrong one.

I’m running openHAB 2.4.0 Build #1363, and I’m finding the rest/events endpoint in returning 404. I first noticed it in NodeRed where my NR/OH integration was throwing a lot of 404 errors. But I’ve subsequently notice it in both the PaperUI and HABmin when using the network tab in Chrome dev tools.

I have the Rest Documentation plugin installed, and I can explore the API Documentation and experiment with calls through it, so I don’t think this is the problem.

Any ideas?

Nothing in your log? Doesn’t a restart help?
I can at least say that there is no general problem. I am running build #1370 and the rest/events endpoint works smooth.

Restart didn’t help. I’m not at home right now to check logs. I’ll look later. It also seems there’s a newer build I can try, so I’ll do that too.

Did you figure out your problem? I just did a clean install of 2.4 M4 and i’m having a similar issue except in my case it just keeps “loading” and never returns an actual message. Also, if I go to /rest/ ,/rest/events isn’t listed but i’m not sure if it’s supposed to be. I suspect this is also why my habpanel won’t auto refresh either but I’m not sure yet.

Edit: Apparently for me it just takes a REAL long time. I let it load since I posted this 33 minutes ago and finally got a response. Not sure why that is

I didn’t investigate any further yet, I’m afraid. I upgraded to the snapshot that was latest at the time I posted, but that didn’t fix it.