Revival of Official Bluetooth Binding

I believe its related to this commit: Fix or suppress SAT CompareObjectsWithEquals findings (#10631) · openhab/openhab-addons@f5f922e · GitHub

On line 567, equals was changed to not equals.

This is my issue as well, in the log i supplied in my above replies you can see it says “procedure is null”.

I made a pull request to change this back again… [bluetooth.bluegiga] Fix CompareObjectsWithEquals findings regression causing all devices to be beacons by jmelhus

EDIT: Pull request is merged to master. New snapshot built and testet. BlueGiga and Airthings are working again…

Hi,

Does anyone use Tile beacon with this binding?

I have two Bluetooth devices that I would love to include in my Home Automation.

The first is a BedJet that will warm up/cool down the bed. It has ON/OFF, HEAT/COOL and a fan UP/DOWN.

The second is a bathtub that has jets ON/OFF, back heater ON/OFF, lights Color Wheel and drying cycle ON/OFF.

Is there any tutorial on how to connect these devices (or if it is even possible)? I saw something about a ‘snooper’ if you have an Andriod phone, but I only have an iPhone.

Thanks in advance!!

I have a Gardena Bluetooth BLE mower that’s controlled with an iPhone App, can anyone help me get this working with the Bluetooth Binding? Happy to help with testing, I can use whatever Bluetooth Dongle is recommended. I’m running OH 3.2 on Debian