RFLink binding

I was looking a bit at this, but I am not sure exactly how to do that or if I want to do it.
My intension is not to maintain the binding.
I will just do a pull request after a few days of seeing that it works.
The binding was not forked from the openhab-addons so changing structure sounds like a bigger job.
And is it even possible to change so that the Repo becomes a branch in my fork of openhab-addons and still maintain the history. I guess there might also be issues with DCO ?

Hello and first of all thanks for the great update.
I was able to successfully integrate my RFLink.
I was also able to integrate my Oregon. Everything is displayed in green and online. But I don’t get any values from the Oregon.
There is nothing at all in the log :expressionless:
Do you have any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Ubuntu Server 22.04
Openhab 4.0.4
241 β”‚ Active β”‚ 80 β”‚ 4.0.4 β”‚ openHAB Core :: Bundles :: Serial Transport
242 β”‚ Active β”‚ 80 β”‚ 4.0.4 β”‚ openHAB Core :: Bundles :: Serial Transport for Java Communications API
243 β”‚ Active β”‚ 80 β”‚ 4.0.4 β”‚ openHAB UI :: Bundles :: Basic UI
244 β”‚ Active β”‚ 80 β”‚ 4.0.4 β”‚ openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Automation :: JavaScript Scripting
245 β”‚ Active β”‚ 80 β”‚ 4.0.4 β”‚ openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Persistence Service :: RRD4j
246 β”‚ Active β”‚ 80 β”‚ 4.0.0.202311261306 β”‚ openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: RfLink Binding

best regards
Marco

Many thanks Kennet.
Also for me your jar file works for me.
But I also had to place the item and things file in the subdir /usr/share/openhab/addons!
I build my system on a RPI3B+ with openhabian 4.0.4.
I wonder what files can stay in /etc/openhab (OH2 and OH3).
My sitemap and roules files are still there.

I am looking in the documentation what is here about but I did not found it yet.

Greetings

Sorry I do not really know anything about how the binding is working so I can not help you much.
You can try and enable debug logs maybe that will help you.

Thank you very very much Kennet !!!

I was off for 2 weeks due to business travel; and I didn’t have my Raspberries with me :wink:

Just downloaded your 4.0.0 Beta version of this binding and dropped it in /usr/share/openhab/addons of my OH4 platform and… it works ! Not even needing the commons-io-2.8.0.jar library anymore. Very fine ! And everything works as before in the UI. Great job and big thanks !

Best regards,
Manuel

I can confirm it work’s as well, also on OH4.1