Rfxcom binding with sonoff RF

Hello,
I am wondering if anybody in this forum managed to connect rfxcom binding with Sonoff RF (RFR3) using Lighting 4?

I have paired Sonoff with RFXcom using RFXmngr test program and it works. RFXcom bridge/binding works since I am using Somfy things based on Rfy Actuator for awnings

But for Sonoff thing which is in online status I have the following error:

2020-07-14 18:13:01.299 [ERROR] [nal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler] - An error occurred while calling method 'ThingHandler.handleCommand()' on 'org.openhab.binding.rfxcom.internal.handler.RFXComHandler@c485e6': For input string: "D216B1"

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "D216B1"

at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65) ~[?:1.8.0_252]

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580) ~[?:1.8.0_252]

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615) ~[?:1.8.0_252]

The string D216B1 is the the code from RFXmangr while pairing with Sonoff.
PS. I have seen posts on connecting Sonoff/Tasmota using MQTT (which is better :slight_smile:

I have found a workaround! :slight_smile:
Instead of code D216B (hex number which is Device ID)I have selected other bits in RFXmngr so that the generated code is only number but stil hex 11111. After setting this new code in Openhab 2 Lightning4 there is no error in the log. But sonoff does not work.

However I have found info that RFX pairing can be done also directly from Openhab (not only from RFXmngr).
https://community.openhab.org/t/rfxcom-cheap-pir-sensor-binding-in-openhab2/13607/113

I have applied the mentioned tips and it works!