Roller shutter control via Alexa suddenly stopped working

I haven’t been able to control my blinds with Alexa for a few days.

It was working fine until last Wednesday.
The blinds still react via Siri or OpenHab. Also in the rules everything is OK.

When I open the Alexa APP on the iPhone, I see the device but then I can’t control it.
The Alexa APP then only shows a black screen.

The shutter control is from Homematic.
Other Homematic devices can be controlled via the Alexa app, e.g. the thermostats.

Has something changed here, which is why it no longer works?
I have already reinstalled the binding and recreated the Alexa Openhab skill.

Here is a definition of a shutter item:

Rollershutter                       Wohnzimmer_Rollo1_Level     "Wohnzimmer Rollo 1 [%d %%]"                  <blinds>    (gRolloLevel,WohnzimmerRolloLevel)            ["Wohnzimmer",Blinds] {channel="homematic:HmIP-BROLL:3014F711A0001F9A499D39C6:00111D8998D348:4#LEVEL", alexa="RangeController.rangeValue" [category="EXTERIOR_BLIND", friendlyNames="@Setting.Opening", supportedRange="0:100:10", unitOfMeasure="Percent", actionMappings="Close=0,Open=100,Lower=(-10),Raise=(+10)", stateMappings="Closed=0,Open=1:100"], homekit="WindowCovering, WindowCovering.CurrentPosition, WindowCovering.TargetPosition, WindowCovering.PositionState"}

Thanx
Dominik

Can confirm happening to me aswell

Can not use it as before anymore

Call Alexa support

As of today, the controls are working again.
What was that problem again?
At the same time I had problems loading the semantic model.
I have now corrected that.
But is there a connection?

Same issue for me and no solution till last week.
Do you gix that?

I would be inclined to say it was an issue on the Alexa side. I am unable to replicate at this time. If it was a myopenhab.org outage, you would have been able to see an error in the Alexa app indicating that it is unable to connect. Same if you would have requested a voice command.

You may have to rediscover your item(s). Have you gone through the usual troubleshooting steps? Delete the relevant device(s) on the Alexa side and trigger a discovery.