RollerShutter Status on Main UI

Hi all, I’m looking for a way to add the percentage status on the name on rollershutter items.
Especially on location bedges I’d like to see how is the status.

Thank for your time
roller

you can play around with “add metadata -list widget”.
There is an option to change the stop button to the current status.
Or you can create your own list widget

Thank you, I tried to set a stepper widget but than I have to push the button 10 time to close the roller

UP,
I’m sorry if I’m reup this post but I need to know how to add the status of an item on main UI. I’d like to have the info on the self created pages like “locations”. It should be nice to have it on Header of the widget. Thanks to all want to help me

Just migration from OH2.5 to OH3.4 at the momment and i would be interested in this too.

This is how it was displayed on the sitemap on OH2.5 :

this is how it looks like on my OH3.4 group :frowning:

my textual config on OH3.4 is the similar where I do use the [%d %%] to display the percentage my KNX is replying with when I change the rollershutter…

Rollershutter   EG_Esszimmer_Jalousie                   "Jalousie Esszimmer  [%d %%]"           <rollershutter> (EG_Esszimmer)          ["Blinds"]     {channel="knx:device:bridge:1_1_10_Jalousieaktor:EG_Esszimmer_Jalousie"}
Rollershutter   EG_Esszimmer_Jalousie_Lamelle           "Jalousie Esszimmer Lamelle [%d %%]"    <rollershutter> (EG_Esszimmer)          ["Blinds"]     {channel="knx:device:bridge:1_1_10_Jalousieaktor:EG_Esszimmer_Jalousie_Lamelle"}

Anyone an idea how the get the percentages back being displayed.

bkumio