Rule stops working if Item status does not change

Hello,
I’ am currently writing a ‘Good night’ rule that I trigger from a switch in the App. The rule should turn off the lights and close the blinds in my ground floor.
The problem is that not every evening all the lights are turned on and so when my script sends them a command to turn off they can not change their status because they are already tuned off.
And because of that my rule stops executing because it will wait forever for a answer from the items before it goes on.
My question now is if their is a possibility to just send commands to the items to turn OFF and don’t wait for an answer so the rule just goes on?

Thanks
P F

You’ll have to post your rule because the behavior you are describing is actually really hard to achieve in OH. In short, that’s not the default behavior. After calling sendCommand the rule doesn’t wait around for the Item to change before continuing. So something else must be going on.

Hello
okay here is the entire rule that I’m trying to use. The devices are mostly controlled via ZWave

Edit: I eventually figured out that something was wrong with my App Dashboard and now everything working fine. Thank you anyways:)

when
    Item SceneSelector received command 1                           
then
    Node023RolladenTerrasse_BlindsControl.sendCommand(DOWN)       
    Node022RolladenEsstisch_BlindsControl.sendCommand(DOWN)
    Node024RolladenKuche_BlindsControlDeprecated.sendCommand(DOWN)
    Node014Arbeitsplatte_Switch.sendCommand(ON)                     

Thread::sleep(7*1000)
        Node025Bezerra_Switch.sendCommand(OFF)                       
        ReciverWohnzimmer_Zone2_Power.sendCommand(OFF)               
        ReciverWohnzimmer_Zone1_Power.sendCommand(OFF)

Thread::sleep(7*1000)
        Node004DurchgangKueche_Dimmer.sendCommand(OFF)              
        Node002Sofa_Switch.sendCommand(OFF)                
        Node011DeckenlampeKuche_Dimmer.sendCommand(OFF)             

Thread::sleep(9*1000)
        Node007Eingangsbereich_Dimmer.sendCommand(OFF)              
        Node016LEDStreifen_Color.sendCommand(OFF)                   
        Node014Arbeitsplatte_Switch.sendCommand(OFF)