Rule with LCN trigger on sendkeys will not start

Hallo Community,

I use an LCN-System an a couple of HUE lamps. In the past, befor the new LCN binding exists, I used virtual relais within the LCN system to trigger rules for the HUE lamps. Now I discovered, that a more elegant way exists. So I tried to realize this.

1. Modifiing the action within the keytable of the LCN with LCNPro. Now the key send an HIT, MAKE or BREAK to Module #4, as discriped in the documentation of the current LCN bindung.

2. Take a look at the “log Viewer” …

2020-12-13 12:59:53.564 [vent.ChannelTriggeredEvent] - lcn:module:ce5f34ba:S000M011:hostcommand#sendKeys triggered A3:HIT
    2020-12-13 12:59:54.670 [vent.ChannelTriggeredEvent] - lcn:module:ce5f34ba:S000M011:hostcommand#sendKeys triggered A3:MAKE
    2020-12-13 12:59:55.806 [vent.ChannelTriggeredEvent] - lcn:module:ce5f34ba:S000M011:hostcommand#sendKeys triggered A3:BREAK

… seam to work …

1. Modifying my rule

rule “AZ_LightON”
when
// Item LCN_AZ_SW_Relay_HUE_Switch changed from NULL or
// Item LCN_AZ_SW_Relay_HUE_Switch changed from OFF or
// Item LCN_AZ_SW_Relay_HUE_Switch changed from ON
Channel “lcn:module:ce5f34ba:S000M010:hostcommand#sendKeys” triggered “A3:HIT”
then {
logInfo(“AZ-Rule”, " Rule triggered")

So the problem is, that the rule will not be triggered … the log shows that there will be an event, but the rule will not start … :cold_sweat:

Has anyone an idear, where my mistake is?

Thanks and best regards
Stef

The logs show module 11 and the rule triggers on module 10.

@fwolter: Thanks, you are right. After change the rule with the correct module ID it works fine.

Are you familiar with the LCN-system? And … another question is … is it possible to define the channel statement similar to thing to increase the readablity?

Yes, I am familiar with LCN.

I’m not aware that you can simplify the Channel UID in rules.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.