Rules engine only on weekday

What am I doing wrong? If I enter the days of the week, the rule no longer works! Thank you for your help

2019-12-19 11:48:37.726 [ERROR] [e.automation.internal.RuleEngineImpl] - Failed to execute rule ‘7fe69863-034f-4932-8417-312dce0235e0’ with status ‘UNINITIALIZED’

2019-12-19 11:49:16.797 [.event.RuleStatusInfoEvent] - 7fe69863-034f-4932-8417-312dce0235e0 updated: UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_INITIALIZING_ERROR): Getting handler ‘ephemeris.WeekdayCondition’ for module ‘3’ failed: Config parameter ‘offset’ is missing in the configuration of module ‘3’.

I assume you are running 2.5 since ephemeris is mentioned. @rlkoshak may have some hints.

I’m sorry, yes I use 2.5

This is not clear. Where are you attempting to add the days of the week? In the Paper UI system configuration for Ephemeris or one of the configuration files. Do you have any exceptions in the log for Ephemeris after a restart?

Exceptions after reboot:
2019-12-19 13:07:58.457 [.event.RuleStatusInfoEvent] - 7fe69863-034f-4932-8417-312dce0235e0 updated: UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_INITIALIZING_ERROR): Getting handler ‘ephemeris.WeekdayCondition’ for module ‘5’ failed: Config parameter ‘offset’ is missing in the configuration of module ‘5’.

I try to change it in Paper UI under Emphemeris. But I can’t customize it. it always says “SATURDAY, SUNDAY”

As a rule on “it is a certain day of the week” I can’t choose days either.

Content of:
/var/lib/openhab2/config/org/openhab
:org.apache.felix.configadmin.revision:=L"5"
city=“Hamburg”
country=“de”
dayset-school=(
“MONDAY”,
“TUESDAY”,
“WEDNESDAY”,
“THURSDAY”,
“FRIDAY”,
)
dayset-weekend=(
“SATURDAY”,
“SUNDAY”,
)
region=“hh”
service.pid=“org.openhab.ephemeris”

There is currently a bug in Ephemeris I think that prevents changes made to the config through PaperUI do not get saved. I believe creating the config file as described in the docs will work though.

Note that Ephemeris is independent of the Day of the week conditional clause. It only applies to:

The inability to select days for “It is a certain day of the week” is a long since reported bug with PaperUI.

Comparing your ephemeris.config with mine, I am noticing that I have \ after each line.

:org.apache.felix.configadmin.revision:=L"2"
country="us"
dayset-weekend=( \
  "SATURDAY", \
  "SUNDAY", \
)
region="co"
service.pid="org.openhab.ephemeris"

You can try editing that file manually. Stop openHAB before doing so.