RXTX Version mismatch?

As mentioned above, but I can post again

the group lock does not exist.

What output do you get from: ls -al /run/ | grep lock

drwxrwxrwt  3 root  root   100 Sep 14 19:40 lock

And the group lock does not exist?

if i try “usermod -a -G lock openhab” yes i got this message Group lock does not exist.

i don’t know if there is any different but this lock is written in red colour.
“drwxrwxrwt 3 root root 100 Sep 14 19:40 lock”

OK, start with all the other things you dont have added to your openhab user like tty, and dialout.

usermod -a -G tty openhab

usermod -a -G dialout openhab

this one works with su.

It has become obvious that linux is fairly new to you. If you want to continue with installing OH along side Raspian I would recommend reading and watching hours of videos about the linux structure. This is not something you just pick up in a day or two and without the knowledge the route your taking will be frustrating at the least.

If OH is what you want then the Pi is great for this, but you should consider installing openhabian to get you started. Even with openhabian, over time you will still need to learn linux but the learning curve is not as steep and you will find support much easier.

Best of Luck

Thank you for your help.

It’s not my first time i use Linux.

I choose Raspbian because i can use only one RPI2 to config openhab, i can use eclipse und see my UI from Openhab2.

i edit my user setting as you explain me and now?

I think the easiest way to solve the problem is to downgrade the lib to version 2.1.7 but i don’t know where i can get RXTXcomm.jar and librxtxSerial.so for the RPI2.

i installed i via “sudo apt-get install librxtx-java”. so i install the last “rxtx 2.2pre2 (prerelease)” version and not 2.1.7.

In your start*.sh files try defining the port there:

prog_arg="${prog_arg} -Dgnu.io.rxtx.SerialPorts=/dev/ttyAMA0"

or “/dev/ttyAMA0” to “/dev/ttyUSB0” whatever fits your setup.

Thank you but i still use it in my start*.sh

Someone who can help me to solve the Problem?

I found a solution.

I copy the class files from “RXTXcomm-2.2pre2.jar” file to my *.jar file and now the mismatch problem is solved.