Salvataggio dati

Buongiorno.
Sono abbastanza nuovo in questo mondo.
Ho fatto un installazione di Openhabian su Raspberry.
Fino a qui tutto ok, successivamente ho aggiunto un paio di oggetti (sonoff th16 firmware tasmota 10, shelly 1, shellìy dimmer 2, shelly ht) questo per fare alcune prove.
Tutto sembra funzionare alla grande.
Siccome ogni volta che riavvio il sistema mi accorgo che i dati registrati si perdono, ho installato il database influxDB (al posto di RRDJ4). Ora ad ogni riavvio vedo che vengono mantenuti i dati registrati ma a differenza di prima trovo delle fascie in cui non ci sojno registrazioni, cosa che con RRdj4 non avveniva. Il sonoff th16 manda a MQTT i valori dei sensori ogni 6 minuti…dove sbaglio o cosa devo correggere?
Grazie Ulisse

Welcome to the openHAB forum :wave

This is an internal forum, please use english.

Good morning.
I am quite new to this world.
I did an Openhabian installation on Raspberry.
So far everything ok, then I added a couple of objects (sonoff th16 firmware tasmota 10, shelly 1, shelly dimmer 2, shelly ht) this to do some tests.
Everything seems to be working great.
Since every time I reboot the system I notice that the recorded data is lost, I have installed the influxDB database (instead of RRDJ4). Now at each restart I see that the recorded data are kept but unlike before I find bands in which there are no records, which was not the case with RRdj4. The sonoff th16 sends the sensor values to MQTT every 6 minutes… where am I wrong or what should I correct?
Thanks Ulisse

In order to help we need some more informations.
How did you setup influxDB to persist data from openHAB?
Please give a example of “bands … with no record”. ( Screenshot of a chart or duration of no data phases).
I do wonder why you lost data after a restart.

Good.
So my basic Openhabian installation uses RRDJ4.
All the data of the various sensors are recorded with this type of database (old data, less saved data).
With this system, the graphs show data every 5 minutes (I assume they are the dots on the graph line)
Every time the system is restarted, once the temperature object is opened and the graph is selected, this shows the data starting from the restart.
shouldn’t it behave like that?
I thought that it is normal and therefore to have to install a different database system …

Did you setup rrd4j manually or did you use the default setting?
What graph are you referring to? MainUI Analyze?
I do use rrd4j ( in an old custom setup) and looking at the Analyze page I see lines, no dots.

Regarding the lost data, are you using ZRAM? If yes, how did you restart?

1. Did you setup rrd4j manually or did you use the default setting?
    – being new to openhab, i left openhabian base installation.

2. What graph are you referring to? MainUI Analyze?
    – MainUI Analyze.

3. I do use rrd4j ( in an old custom setup) and looking at the Analyze page I see lines, no dots.
    – in the attached image note that scrolling with the mouse inside the graph, a timeline is generated. when this line is near the point (stored data) it is displayed and the window shows the details (such as day, time and value). continuing to move, all the memorized points with which the graphs are constructed are highlighted.

4. Regarding the lost data, are you using ZRAM? If yes, how did you restart?
    – the zram function, I noticed it in the configuration menu. I have not made any changes since the base installation, as I do not have enough knowledge to be able to decide which settings to adopt. How do I see how the ZRAM is configured? -
    To shut down the system I use “sudo service openhab2 stop && sudo / sbin / shutdown -h now”