Samsung TV Binding mit Unifi USG

Guten Abend community,
ich stehe vor folgendem Problem:
Ich habe ein Ubiquiti USG und einen USW. Ich habe einen Samsung TV mit der IP 192.168.0.50 (Tagged VLAN Port) und ein openhabian pi mit der IP 192.168.1.3. Wenn ich vom openhabian mit wakeonlan -i 192.168.0.50 xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx eine WOL Paket schicke geht der TV an. Wenn ich das Binding verwende kommt immer dass das Thinf Offline oder Unknown ist. Wie kann ich das ganze lösen? Habt Ihr eine Idee?

English please, this is an international community.

1 Like

OK, letz try:
I have a problem, ich have a samsung tu7079, a unifi usg and a unifi usw. openhab runs on a pi.
The ip of my tv ist 192.168.0.50 (vlan 10) and of my openhab is 192.168.1.3 (vlan 11). I can run successfully wakeonlan -i 192.168.0.50 xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx. But i cant use the Binding. The Thing is “unknown”. “Could not send command to device on 192.168.0.50:8001”
Have anybody a idea?

Which version of openHAB, and which binding?

The Wake-on-LAN binding is v1, which will only work with openHAB 1 or 2. If you have moved to openHAB3 you have to use the Network binding, which has a new Wake-on-LAN feature: https://www.openhab.org/addons/bindings/network/#rule-actions

(Note, the latest versions of openHAB2 also have the Wake-on-LAN feature in the Network binding)

I just enter the wol command to the console.
I use openhab2 and the samsung tv binding is version 2.5.11

I cant use the samsung tv binding.

I assume, that the usg firewall is blocking the traffic from the binding to the samsung tv

I created rules in the firewall to route the traffic trough. No change.